DDM Nouis

Age 13

Me and my dads Louis and Niall are going shopping today for a daddy daughter day. We do this quite often and I love it. I get to spend time with my dads and get new clothes which I really need. "Ok, so what shop should we go in first?" Louis asked. I shrugged and Niall smiled. "Food." He said dragging me and Louis to subway. "Niall, it's only 10 o'clock!" Louis said. "So?" "So I think it's a little early for a subway." "Fine. Let's go to McDonald's instead never to early for that." "Can we just go p-p-p-please?!" I said shivering. It was the middle of winter and no matter how many jumpers tops or socks and coats I've got on I never get heat. "Jesus she's shivering." Louis said putting his hands on my face. "Come on let's get you hot chocolate." Niall said. I nodded. As we were walking I slipped and heard a crack. "GOD! ARE YOU OK?!" Louis said picking you up. "No. I landed on my arm. And it's really sore." Niall touched it but I yelled in pain. "Let's get her to the hospital." Niall flung me over his shoulder and Louis rolled his eyes. "Yeah Niall that doesn't make it look like we are kidnapping her!" "Why would we kidnap our own daughter Louis?" Louis rolled his eyes again. "You're an idiot!" "Yes but I'm your idiot." "CAN WE JUST HURRY UP PLEASE!?" I yelled. "Sorry." The both mumbled and rushed to the car again. When they got to the car Niall rushed me in and buckled my seatbelt. "You ok?" I nodded. Niall then got in the passenger seat and they drove as fast as they could to the hospital. When we got there they took me right in. "Ok you're going to have to take your coat and jumper off really slowly." The nurse said. I nodded and slowly and carefully took my jacket and jumper off. But I wish I could not see my arm. It was all swelled up and bruised. "Well I can clearly tell you this is broken." The nurse said touching it and I flinched. "Ok, now Y/n, if you could just sit yourself on the bed here I'll get the X-ray and then you can pick out your cast." I nodded and she left. After the nurse left my dad Niall spoke. "She said it was clearly broken then she still goes and touches it. Stupid bitch." "Niall she was only doing her job?!" Louis said trying to be angry but failing as he laughed. "What touching and hurting our daughter is part of her job? I should-" "Ok." The nurse said coming back in. Louis held in a giggle as Niall went wide eyed. "Now, if you can just place your arm here." I placed my arm. And she got the picture up. "Ah, now see here. You've broken this little bone here so it should only take 6 weeks for it to heal." I nodded and so did my dads. She then picked up a little sheet. "What colour would you like?" I looked and picked purple. She pulled out a tray and picked a purple cast. "That's handy." My dad Niall said. "Sure is." The nurse said rolling her eyes. Me and my dad looked at each other and smiled. "She heard." My dad mouthed. "I know." I said back. After the nurse put my bandage on my arm Harry and Liam ran in. "Hey Y/n!" Liam said. "Oh god there's more of them." The nurse mumbled. Me and my dads held in a giggle as Liam and Harry looked at her confused. "Now how did you managed to break your arm?" Harry said taking the chair beside you. "Well-" but I got cut off by the nurse. "Well, she slipped-" "I was asking her." Harry said pointing at me. She looked at Harry shocked while we all chuckled. "Ok then. Now after you've finished you can leave." "Thank you." She nodded and left. But not before giving Niall a dirty look. "Look in flattered miss but I'm married." Niall said taking the dirty look the wrong way. "Idiot." We all whispered. Then she scoffed and left. After she left we were all in stitches. "She was nice." Liam said and I giggled. "So how did you break your arm. "I slipped on ice. Then when we were heading here my dad Niall flung me over his shoulder and made it look like he was kidnapping me." "Why would he kidnap his own daughter?" Harry asked. "THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!" Niall said yelling. "COULD YOU PLEASE BE QUIET SIR?!" The nurse who was here before yelled. "Honey you are the only one yelling." Niall said pouting and putting his hands on his waist. "Just hurry up and leave." "No wait nurse." "What?!" "Remember, always smile!" He said smiling. She just shook her head and walked off. "Guys, I've made a new friend." He said. We all shook our heads and laughed. "Now are we going because I'm pretty sure that nurse wants to kill my dad." I said getting off the bed. We all agreed and my dad Niall flung me over his shoulder again. "Now let's really piss off this nurse." My dad said and then ran around the hospital with that nurse chasing us and like 4 security guards. Who knew braking your arm could be this fun.