BSM Niall part 3

Niall's p.o.v:

I can't believe i hurt Y/n. All because she took her phone her back. I know she broke my guitar. But she never meant it. I know she is weird and crazy but I still feel bad. "Y/n!" I yelled running downstairs. "What?!" She spat. She was putting ice on her cheek. I sighed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hit you it was a stupid move and and I'm sorry." She sighed. "I don't know if I can forgive you just yet. I'm sorry that I broke your guitar it was an accident and I shouldn't have took back my phone but you were the one who took it too far!" She said pointing her finger at me. "Yeah I know. And I'm trying to apologise and I know you won't forgive me now but can you at least-" "what? What do you want me to do!? I should be the one asking you to do something! You hit me!" "You broke my guitar!" She sighed and flung the ice pack on the counter. "I know I broke your precious guitar! Ok! I'm sorry! But I can't pay for my mistakes. Yeah I'm a little crazy and energetic but I can't change that! I'll pay for my mistakes when I have a job but that won't be for a while. But one day I will." "I know you will. But again can you please forgive me?" She sighed. Then she shrugged. "Niall...." "Please Y/n, if you forgive me I'll forgive you and we can put it behind us!" "Niall how can I put a slap behind us?!" "OH FOR GOD SAKE!!" I said slamming my hand on the counter. "See this is what I'm talking about! You're the one who causes all the arguments!" "No I don't!" "Yes you do! Get a grip it's a guitar! Not a freaking car! You can by a new one its not hard!" I was getting angry at her again. And she noticed. "Oh what you going to do Niall? Hit me?! Go on! You've done it before!" Not that I was wanting to hit her. But sometimes she does need a slap but I've came to the end. I groaned and got my phone and called my mum. "Mum?" She went wide eyed. "Can you come down?" She said a few things and then. "Ok see you in two hours." Y/n, gasped and ran up to her room. Ok she's not leaving but her mum is coming down but they are going to make up.