DDM Niall

Another vampire imagine.

Being a vampire is awesome. Especially if your dad is one as well. You both go out hunting together. Father - daughter time basically. Sometimes the boys join you as they're vampires as well. But you like going out with your dad. Just him. Because you live with your mum. She's a vampire as well as Niall changed her three years into the relationship. But they lost their love when you were 2. Very young age but you only see your dad on the weekends. But it's better than not seeing him. So you're taking what you get. But today you're going home. Not that you don't like living with your mum, it's just that you miss your dad sometimes. So your mum is here to pick you up. But your dad is talking to her. "Come on Yvonne! Can she not stay here for good?" "I don't know Niall! The court said you only get her on the weekends!" "So?! She's my daughter! I should get to see her when I want!" "Oh so if she lives here I won't be able to see her?!" "Of course you can! You can come over sometime or she can stay at yours!" She sighed and nodded. "Fine." Niall smiled and lifted your mum up and spun her round. "I could just kiss you right now!" "Please don't. Kiss my cheek." She said pointing to her face. He kissed your mums cheek and then he ran to your room. "YOU'RE STAYING WITH ME!!" You smiled and jumped into his arms. "Now let's go out for something to eat. And your mum can join us." You nodded and had a MASSIVE dinner.