BSM Niall part 2

It was the end of the day and you were gone. But Niall didn't know you were still at his house packing with your mum. He got home and flung his bag on the ground. "Niall it would be better if hung that up on a hook or something?!" Your mum yelled. "JESUS! Mum don't do that!" Niall said putting his hand on his heart. "Well I'm sorry Niall but can you please put the bag somewhere safe so no one dies cause of it." Niall sighed and put the bag in the closet. "Mum not that I'm not happy to see you." "Well I suppose so you haven't gave me a hug yet." Niall smiled and pulled her into a hug. "But why are got here? Raiding in my kitchen?" "I'm waiting on Y/n, she's finishing packing." "Y/N'S HERE?!!" Before your mum could say anything Niall was already running upstairs. He bursted into your room and pulled you into a hug. "Don't leave!" "Niall don't." You said pushing him off you. "Y/n, please I'm sorry." "No your not Niall! Your only saying your sorry because I'm leaving!" "I'm not in actually sorry. Please just don't go!" Niall said hugging you again. "Niall let me go I need to finish packing!" You said pushing him off you again. "Y/n, you can't leave! What about school?!" "I was leaving school anyway!" "Y/n, please!" "PLEASE WHAT NIALL?! IM NOT STAYING HERE ANYMORE WHEN YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR ME!!" Niall looked down guilty. "I'm sorry." "Yeah me to. For thinking I could ever trust you. For thinking that you were always going to be there for me when I needed you the most! But no you treated me like I was a bug going to crawl in your ear and eat your brains out!" You said sobbing. "Your meant to be my brother! Greg is a better brother than you and I hardly see the guy!" Niall sighed. "Look I'm sorry that i treated you like that but can you blame me?!" "BLAME YOU!? Blame you for what?!" "You always be a bitch to me! You never do what I say! I tell you to clean up and you ignore me and o have to do it!!" "Cause it's your mess I tidy my stuff up and plus I do my homework! So I'm sorry that I'm not by your side in a matter of seconds when you need me the most! I'm sorry I'm trying to get me life started!" You pushed him out the room and finished packing. Niall sighed and went downstairs. "Well that went south." Niall said sitting down on the couch. "Another argument?" Your mum asks. Niall nodded. "You know when you were both younger you were joined by the hip. You were always together! And every time someone got cheeky with one of you. One of you always rushed to help. You were always there for each other. But now i see the both of you and it makes me upset and disappointed that your not the same kids you were before." Niall sighed then you came down. "Mum I'm ready." "Y/n, I'm sorry." "Yeah Niall you've said. Mum are you ready to go?" "Yes I am but accept Niall apology first!" "Why?!" "Because I said so! Make up!" Then she walked back into the kitchen. "Sorry." You said at the same time. "We may have made up but I'm still living with mum." Niall nodded. "I understand. But I'm glad you've made up with me." You nodded. "So I'll see you around?" Niall nodded and pulled you into a hug. He held you right like you were going to disappear. "I'll see you around." Niall said while kissing your head. Then your mum came back through. "You made up yet?" You both nodded. "Are you still wanting to live with me?" She asked you. "If that's ok?" She nodded. "Well Niall you can visit and stay a few nights if you want anytime you like." Niall nodded. "I'll show you out." He grabbed your bags for you. He put them in the boot and hugged you again. "Bye princess." He kissed your head. "Bye Ni." You got in the car. "Bye mum." He pulled her into a hug. "Bye son." She smiled. "I'll see you in the weekend hopefully?" He nodded. "I'll be there." She smiled and got into the car. Niall stood on the pavement and waved good bye to you. You waved back and blew a kiss. He pretended to 'catch' it like you did when you were younger. You smiled and you waved bye so did your mum. You were happy that you made up with Niall. And so was he and your mum. But at least you've made up.