Niall DDM part 3

A few weeks went past and you and Niall were like the dad/daughter thing that everyone dreamed of. You've not heard from Melissa since that night and now you're standing face to face with her with your dad next to you. "What do you want Melissa?" "I'm here for Y/n, we have court tomorrow. I set it up two weeks ago." She was about to walk away when Niall grabbed her hand. "You got a court thing and you didn't think to tell me?!" "I just did?!" "Yeah a day before it when it's tomorrow! You've always been the same! Leaving things to the last minute!" "Well Niall to be honest you kind of deserved it! You took the only happiness I had left in my life when you said that we're over!" "Oh get a grip of yourself you know that this relationship was fake!" "Oh really Niall? These rings are fake!?" She asked flashing her "gold" rings. "Take them off your fingers and hit them against the table." He said stepping aside and letting her in. She sighed and went into the kitchen. She then took her rings off and hit then off the kitchen table. "They-they're plastic?!" She said flinging them. "Yep. It's funny how you've never realised." She just groaned and slapped him. "I'll see you tomorrow sweetie." She said kissing your cheek. You rolled her eyes. "What a drama queen." Niall chuckled. "Will I need to go tomorrow as well?" "Yeah I think you do." You sighed. "What if I have to go back to her. I mean we've only just forgiven each other a few weeks ago! And I don't want to live with her again! She may seem like a good mum but all she does is ignore me and go on her phone posting videos on Instagram! My god she makes her Instagram life more important than me." "WAIT! You need to tell the court that and say that I've been looking after you from day one. I know that's not true but they don't need to know that! If she says stuff like that about me say she's lying." You nodded. The next day came and you headed to the court house and saw Melissa. She waved at you but you ignored her and followed Niall and the boys who Niall brought along. Her face dropped and walked away with her mum. You stood at the box next to Niall's while Melissa was at the other side. "So Mrs Horan." (I don't know Melissa's second name so as she was married to Niall I'll just call her Mrs Horan). "You and Mr Horan adopted nearly a year ago is that correct?" They both nodded. "And it seems from Mrs Horan point of view that you treated Y/n, terribly?" "No I didn't your honour. I've treated Y/n, like my own as soon as she stepped into the house." "YOU LIAR!! YOU TREATED HER LIKE SHE WAS NOTHING!!" Melissa screamed. "ORDER!!" Melissa rolled her eyes. "Is that true Y/n?" You looked at Niall and then Melissa. You shook your head. "No, my dad has been treating very well." The judge nodded. "Now I've made a decision. Mr Horan you get full custody of Y/n, Mrs Horan you just have your family." You and the boys snickered. "Case dismissed." "YES!!" You and all the boys yelled. Niall then got out of the box you doing the same and pulled you into a hug. "I love you so much." He said kissing your head. Just then Melissa came up to you. "You're very good at lying." She said. "And you're very good at ignoring your daughter and you spend most of your time on Instagram." She looked at you. "Yeah I told him." She just shook her head and left. Just then the rest of the boys came over. "Is the bitch sad?" Louis said looking over at Melissa. "I hope she is. She just lost the best thing that ever happened to her." You smiled. "It's weird. You hated her Niall and now you never want to let her go." Harry said. "No offence." "It's fine. I know. But I was stupid and as soon as she left with Melissa I saw how stupid and horrible I was being to her so I knew I had to do anything to get her." "And you won!" Harry said and they all pulled you into the hug. "Well, now that you are officially a Horan. LET'S GO TO NANDO'S!!" Niall yelled and pulled you along with Harry, Louis and Liam running behind you. When you were leaving Louis stopped and went to Melissa. Grabbed her by the shoulders and shouted in her face. "BUY MADE IN THE AM ON ITUNES!!" Then he ran away back to you and the boys. While Melissa just rolled her eyes and headed home.