BSM Niall

School was hell for you. But for different reasons. Your brother Niall. He bullies you. You have never done anything to him to make him mad. At least you hope you didn't. So your heading to school with Niall in the passenger seat when Niall pulled up to a spot you know so well. "Get out and pretend you don't know me." You sighed and got out. You continued walking and saw Niall speed off. You shook your head and walked slowly. He only drops you down the road from school. Then your best friend came running to you. "Hey Y/n!" "Hey." You smiled. "Niall made you walk again?" You nodded. "Y/n, I don't even know why your still living with him. You should stay with your mum?" "I don't know." "Why she only lives two hours away?" "Then I can't come here. I'll hardly see you." "I can still see you on the weekends?" You sighed. "Ok I'll phone my mum." You got out your phone and continued walking to school. "Hey mum?" "Yes?" "Can I move back in with you?" "Why?" "Niall, he hates me." "How does he hate you?" "He treats me badly mum. He never actually takes me to school. He makes me walk the rest of the way. He just doesn't care about me anymore mum!" "Right ok Y/n, calm down. I'll come and get you at lunch and we'll head to my place." "Thanks mum." You hung up your phone and smiled at Katie. "She's picking me up at lunch. So this is my last day?" Katie nodded and pulled you into a hug. "We need to tell Niall." You both walked fast before school started and it's starts in 10 minutes. You found Niall up against your locker. You went up to him and he looked at you shocked and wide eyed. "Hey Niall!" You smiled. "Hey Niall whose this chick?" One of his friends asked. "I'm his sister!" "Bro you didn't tell me you had a sister?!" "Yeah but this sister is not going to be here for long!" Niall looked at you confused and pulled you away. Katie came with you. "Katie can you leave us alone in private?" "No she's my friend and what you have to say to her you can say to me!" Katie said crossing her arms. "Well Katie it's nothing to do with-" "She can stay if she wants!" You said. "Fine. But what were you talking about?" "I'm moving back in with mum." "Why?!" "You didn't treat me right Niall. You made me believe you don't love me. You left me to look after myself. I'm sorry Niall but I'm moving in with mum and you can't stop me. It's all your fault. So come on Katie let's enjoy my last day." You grabbed her arm and headed to class. Leaving Niall in shock and leaving him feeling guilty for the whole day.