DDM Things have changed - Niall

You and your dad used to be close. But then one mum gone and one fall out later made it all change. Your mum left your dad because she cheated on him and Niall blamed you. You you don't why but he just blamed you. You had a massive argument the day your mum left. Niall wanted you to leave with your mum but the man who your mum cheated on with doesn't know your mum has a child. So Niall basically is stuck with you. Your mum left like two months ago and you and your dad is still not talking. He only says your name when dinner is ready or you only say goodnight. No I love you's or good morning or even bye. Just two things. And today is still the same. But this time the conversation lasted longer but it was not what you were expecting. "I think you need to live with your mum?" Your dad said looking down. You looked at him with no emotion. He looked at you. "Didn't you hear me?! You need to live with your mum!!" "Oh I heard you. I just wanted to know if her boyfriend knows." Your dad nodded. "She told him last night when we were planning this." You nodded. "Fine I'll go pack." You got up. He sighed and sat on the couch and rubbed his face. It took you a while for you to pack but you finally got it done. You came back downstairs and saw your dad who was crying. "I'm ready!" He looked at you. "Are you crying?" You said shocked. "Yeah. My daughter is leaving why shouldn't I?" "Because you don't love me anymore?!" He looked at me in shock. "I don't love you anymore?" "Glad we cleared it up!" You went to get in the car when your dad grabbed your hand. "I love you with all my heart Y/n, always have always will." "Then why don't you say it anymore dad?!" "Because I'm scared your not going to say it back!" You looked down. "I would have." "Then why didn't you?!" "Because you wouldn't have. You've done it before." He looked at you with his eyebrows furrowed. "What?" "Last night and the night before. You didn't say it back! And I was right next to you." Niall's p.o.v: i looked at her with regret. "I'm sorry." "Yeah so am I." Then she went outside. I sighed and followed her grabbing my keys and phone. It took us two hours but we are finally at Jennifer's house. (Your mum). Y/n, quickly got out of the car and got her case. "Bye." She said. I sighed. I was about to leave when Jennifer stopped me. I rolled down my window. "You coming in?" I sighed and nodded. I put the window up and got out. "Want a cup of tea?" I nodded. We went to the kitchen and saw that Y/n, was struggling to climb the stairs with her case. "Want some help?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. I got her case and followed her. When we got to her room I put the case down and when I looked about I was shocked. All around her room her room was full of pictures of me and her some with all three of us. "You still have these pictures?" I asked in amazement. She nodded. "Yeah. It reminds me of the days when we were a proper family." She said looking down. "Are you sure you want to stay here?" "Yeah because we've both changed. We don't get along anymore." After she said that Jennifer walked in. "Here's your tea." She said handing me the mug. "Cheers." "And here's your cola." Y/n, smiled and got her glass. "Thanks mum." She smiled and left. "Y/n, I'm sorry that we don't get along anymore." "I know and I'm sorry too. But that doesn't mean I'm going back to you." "I know I just wanted you to know I'm sorry." She nodded. "And I just want you to know I'm sorry too." I nodded. Why is things so awkward? After she was done packing and I was finished my tea it was time for me to go. I got to the door with Jennifer and Y/n, behind me. I turned round and gave Jennifer a kiss on the cheek. I looked at Y/n, and she smiled. "Bye dad." She waved. Just as she was about to walk away I pulled her into my arms. After that she just started crying. "Will I still get to see you?" I asked sobbing. "I think so. During the summer holidays?" I nodded into her shoulder. We pulled apart after a few minutes. I dried my eyes and left. Jennifer waved then went to go make dinner. But Y/n, stayed at the door. I smiled at her. She came running towards me. "Please don't hate me anymore. I love you dad!" Tears gathered in my eyes again. "I don't hate you princess. And I love you too. Now you be good for your mum. Look after her." She nodded. I kissed her nose like I did when she was younger. "Bye dad." "Bye princess. Phone me if there is any problems." She nodded and I got in the car and waved. She smiled and waved and I drove off. Looking in the mirror and saw that Jennifer came back out and had Y/n, in her arms. I wiped my eyes. As long as she knows I love her. And I get to see her and I'll phone her everyday. I'll do anything to make her know she is loved by me. I just want to see her happy. I hate it when she cries because of me. Just then my phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?" "I have a problem." I heard Y/n, sob on the other end. "What's wrong?!" I asked worried. "I miss you." I smiled. "I miss you too sweetie. I love you." "I love you more." "I love you most." I smiled. "I'll see you in the holidays and random weekends ok?" "Yeah. Sure. Bye dad." "Bye." I'm going to miss her every second of every day but I'm glad she loves me and she knows I love her.