DDM All the boys.

All the boys are your dads.

They have to be your dads. For publicity. But they hate you. They all hate you. Here you are sitting in your room on your phone. Crying. Harry stood outside your door. "What are you doing?" Louis asked. Harry put his finger to his lips. "She's crying." Harry whispered. Louis just scoffed. "Oh boo hoo, she always cries. Just leave her." Louis said going back downstairs. Harry then sighed and headed downstairs. You heard them. You looked back at your phone. To a picture of the four of them. "Happy Father's Day." You whispered. As the day went on you headed out to the shops and bought a Father's Day card. You already written it for them. Once you got back they were in the living room. "Where's the brat!?" Talking about you. "She was crying in her room when Harry and me were up there." Louis replied. Niall sighed. "She never stops crying." Liam nodding agreeing. "Why did we agree to do this anyway? We're never going to love her." Liam then said. You sighed and walked into the living room. They looked at you and rolled their eyes. "What?!" Louis spat. You didn't say anything you just placed the card and left going upstairs. They all looked at the card. "Is she being serious?!" Niall said laughing. Louis picked up the card. And then read it out loud. To Dads. Happy Father's Day, but I know you won't care but I just thought I just thought that I should give you this. Love Y/n. X" Harry then grabbed the card. "What should we do with it?" Harry asked. "Rip it." Niall said. "Why?" Louis asked. "She gave us a Father's Day card and we're not even her real dads." They all looked at each other. "Just rip it." Niall said. Harry nodded and ripped it in half. You watched at the stairs. You shook your head. "Why do I try?" You then ran out slamming the door. Running but you don't know where. Somehow they got to a park. No one was there. Good. You sat on the swing and just cried. Back at the house the boys were going mental. "Where could she have gone?! She has no friends!" Louis said. "I'm going to find her." Louis said. "Why?" Niall asked rolling his eyes. "Because she's my daughter." Then he left. You were still sitting on the swing. Just then your phone went and saw it was Louis. Should you answer? After a few seconds you did. "Hello?" "Where are you love?" "I'm in the park." "I'm coming to get you stay there." You just hung up. If he thinks this is going to make up for it he's wrong. He can't just suddenly show that he cares. A few minutes went past and you heard Louis. "Y/N!?" You looked up and saw that he was running towards you. He then brings you into a hug. "I'm sorry." You pushed him off you. "No. Louis." He went wide eyed. "You're meant to call me dad?" "Only in public. But you don't care none of you do so I'll just go back to the home and forget this all ever happened." You said standing up and headed home. "Y/n..." "Leave me alone!" Five minutes later you got home. The boys ran up to you. "Are you ok?!" They all asked you. But you got past them and headed up to your room. Louis came back in. Tears steaming down his face. "Louis?" Harry asked making Niall and Liam look at him. "She wants to go back." "Back where?" Niall asked. "The home." They all looked shocked. Niall then ran upstairs and saw you pack. "Don't go." He whispered. You looked at him. "Don't even go there!" You said pointing your finger at him. "Don't you dare act all sad because I'm leaving! It's for the best! None of you even care!" "But we do!" "NO! You don't! I gave you a Father's Day card and you ripped it up!" He went wide eyed. "You saw that?" You nodded. "But it was technically me who ripped it?" "But you said to rip it! Niall just leave me alone!" "But I'm your dad." You flung your case on the floor making Niall flinch and all your clothes fall out. "NO YOU'RE NOT!! YOU'RE NOT MY DAD NONE OF YOU ARE!!" "Y/n..." "JUST GET LOST!!" The rest of the boys then came up. "Y/n, please we're sorry." "Leave me alone." You said getting ready to crack. "Come on Y/n." Harry said taking your hand. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" He jumped back. "Y/n, please we're sorry." "I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE SORRY!! I just want to leave. All of you I hate you all." Then you picked your case back up and putting your clothes back in. "You don't mean that." Liam said. You scoffed. "This is unreal. You're all actually pretending to care that you're sad that I'm leaving. I'm doing what's best for you." Just  then the doorbell went. "Oh that will be Karol." "Who's Karol?" Liam asked. You went downstairs. "Hi Y/n." "Hi Karol, come on in I'm just packing." The boys all came running downstairs. "Who is she?" Harry asked. "My social worker." "Yes hello." "Hi." The boys said. "Now Y/n, told me that this is all for publicity but she told me that that's not happening anymore." "It-" "Yip they don't need me anymore." You said interrupting Louis. "I'll be back down soon." You said smiling at Karol and giving the boys a glare. "Want some tea?" Harry asked Karol. She nodded. "Yes please. Two sugars." Harry nodded and headed to the kitchen and the boys following. Just then you came back down. "I'm ready." Karol nodded and took your bag. "Don't say anything. Just come on." She nodded and followed you out quietly. Once you got in the car Karol and you were off. Back in the house Harry and the boys came back through with the tea. When they saw that Karol wasn't there. They went wide eyed and Harry threw the coffee at the wall. "Louis check upstairs." Niall said. Louis ran upstairs and saw all your stuff gone including you. He slowly came back downstairs and sobbed. "She's gone. My baby is gone." "OUR baby is gone." Niall corrected. Louis shook his head. "No, MY daughter. I just got the adoption papers today. I just need to sign it and she's mine." They boys looked at him shocked. While Louis was looking at the papers with tears streaming down his face.