DDM Niall

Personal for @codysimpson2003

It's my dad's birthday tomorrow. He's 22 today and my mum and twin brother Anthony, is going shopping to get him a present while I'm going to Louis'. "Ok Ainsley, we're going now hurry up!" I nodded and put on my shoes. We headed out and went to Louis'. The drive wasn't long as he only lived a few blocks away. "We'll only be a few hours. Behave!" I nodded and went to Louis' door. He answered with a smile and brought me in. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. I shrugged. "Watch a movie?" I asked. He nodded. "Horror or comedy?" "How about a funny horror?" He smiled. "My sort of film." He put scary movie two on and we sat on the couch. We laughed at the stupid bits. After the film ends i saw that it was 7 o'clock. Then again we watched all the scary movies. But my mum said that she was only going to be a few hours. "Hey Louis, can you phone my mum and tell her what's going on?" He nodded and got his phone. "Hey Amy, Ainsley is still here?" "Oh I knew something was missing. Can she stay the night and you can bring her to the party?" She whispered the party part. "Yeah, that's fine I'll drop her off tomorrow. Bye." He hung up the phone and told you the story. I nodded and after two o'clock in the morning Louis and i went to bed. "There should be a spare top in the draw." Louis said. "Ok thanks Lou." I smiled. "Goodnight." Louis waved. "Night." I closed the  door and got ready for bed. The next morning i woke up and 11 o'clock and so did Louis. We had our breakfast and got ready. The party starts at 3 o'clock. We got ready. Louis wore a vans top, skinny jeans and a pair of black vans and his red hoodie. I wore a tye dye Nike jumper, a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of high top black converse to top it off a mint green bow. Me and Louis finished getting ready and headed to my house. We got there 10 minutes later since we had to go back because Louis forgot the present and he lost it but I found it. We headed to the house again. Once we got there we headed in and we headed to my dad. "Hi dad!" I said smiling. He turned round. "Happy birthday!" Me and Louis said it at the same time. "WHERE WERE YOU?!!" I looked at him shocked. "I was at Louis' mum forgot she dropped me off there and I had to spend the night." "Well she didn't tell me that?!" "Well I don't know!" "Niall, it's true Amy, asked me if she could spend the night." Niall looked at Louis. "But you didn't think to bring her round?! You only live round the corner!" "Niall it was late!" Niall sighed. "Doesn't matter. Just enjoy the party!" Then he left me and Louis alone. Me and Louis, sighed and enjoyed the party like we got told to. In the end it was actually quite a good party. My dad was staring at me and Louis, all night with a guilty look in his eyes. After everyone left my dad came up to us. "Louis, Ainsley?" We sighed and turned round. "Look I'm sorry. I shouldn't have got mad over such a little thing." "It's fine. You were just worried." I said. He nodded. "Yeah." He brought me into a hug. And high fives Louis. "Ok I'm shattered I'm going home." Louis said. Me and my dad nodded and waved. Louis said bye to my mum and Anthony and left. Harry and Liam left with him saying bye to you. Niall sighed after the door closed and pulled you into another hug. "I'm sorry." "It's fine it's all behind us yeah?" He nodded. "Now come on I want cake!" I said running into the kitchen. Anthony ran with you. "They're your kids alright." Amy smiled at Niall. Niall smiled and nodded. He grabbed Amy's hand and ran to the kitchen and got cake.