Larry Imagine

This isn't going to be a DDM or BSM. This is just going to be a normal Larry imagine. If you look at the picture it will give you a clue of what it's about.

No one dared to talk bad about Marcel. That because of his boyfriend. Louis Tomlinson. If anyone even shoved past and hit his shoulders Louis will nearly give them an arm cast. If anyone talked behind his back and Louis found out...... You don't even want to know what will happen. Now this is the time that Louis hates at school. Going to different classes than Marcel. He knows people tease him. "When you get out. Tell me what people said and did to you ok?" He said. Marcel nodded. Louis gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed to his English class and Marcel headed to History. Marcel sits at the front on his own. Just then then one of the popular boys walked in. "Oh look here troops. Marcel doesn't has his boyfriend with him!" He said grabbing Marcel's cheek. "Leave me alone David!" He said pushing is hands away. "Oh what you going to do? Tell Louis on me like you always do?! Get Louis to kick my ass like you always do?! Stick up for yourself you little geek!" Marcel looked down not saying a word knowing he can't say anything without them lot laughing at him. By the time the class started Marcel heard the boys laughing and talking about him. "Isn't that sad? He has to have a boyfriend because no girl would go out with with that." The rest of the class giggled. The teacher wasn't in the class so he didn't get told off. The class finally ended and it was lunch. He met Louis at the lockers where they usually met. After 5 minutes he saw Louis walking down. When he got there he kissed Marcel's cheek. "So did anyone say anything?" He said getting serious. "Just David." Louis' eyes went dark. He knew David was a problem. "What. Did. He. Say?" Louis asked through clenched teeth. "He says I always count on you to fight my battles. He told me to stick up myself. Called me a..... Geek." Marcel hesitated saying geek because he knows Louis hates it when he gets called it. Louis breathed in. "What else did that dick say?" "He said isn't it sad that I had to have a boyfriend because no girl would go out with me." That was the final straw for Louis. He stormed around the school trying to find David. "WHERE IS HE?!" He screamed at the school. "WHERE'S DAVID!?" "He's having a cigarette." Some girl said. "Thank you. Now I'm going to burn him with that cigarette. Feel free to join in!" He said to the school. When he went back to Marcel and dragged out the whole school ran out to where they were going to see the fight. When they got there David saw an angry, pissed Louis he went wide eyed. "Shit." He said putting out his cigarette. "Yeah, you might 'shit' yourself after I'm done with you." David was about to run away when Louis caught him. "Did you have fun? Talking to my boyfriend like that?! HUH?! did you?!" "It was just banter." "No i think he can take banter. But who cares if he has a boyfriend huh? At least the lad is happy. And I'm glad he's happy with me! Telling him to stick up for himself!? He tries David! He tries his best but all you do is laugh! No wonder you don't have a girlfriend! You don't even know how to treat the friends! You just use girls. You don't think anyone knows that but they do! No one wants nothing to do with you!" He then shoved him. "Do you know what Louis?! I never thought I would ever say this but Marcel deserves better!" Then something in Marcel snapped. He's been told this by people before. Not by his or Marcel's family they love them together. Just people who are looking for attention but no. He loves Louis. He's the best thing that's ever happened to him. This time he's done. "He deserves better?! No! He's the best thing that's ever happened to me! Yeah he maybe not the nicest person to other people but to me he treats me perfectly. Telling me to stick up for myself! You happy now?! Do you know what?! I hope Louis beats the 'shit' out of you and breaks every bone in your body! So Louis. Hurt him bad." Everyone looked at Marcel shocked. While Louis was standing there smiling. Then he looked at David and his smile dropped. "Well you heard my boyfriend. Get ready for this. It's going to be the time of my life!" Then he gave David a right good fight. Everyone was watching in amusement. Five minutes went past and the head teacher ran out. "RIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!! LOUIS MY OFFICE NOW!! MARCEL TAKE DAVID TO THE NURSE!!" David's friends were helping David up who had a pretty bashed up and bruised face. "No." The headteacher looked at him. "What?!" "I'm not taking him to the nurse! I'm taking my boyfriend home." He then grabbed Louis' hand and they headed off home. But then the turned round. "Ready?" Louis asked. Marcel nodded while smiling. Marcel then stuck his middle finger up to everyone leaving them with their mouths wide open. "Why didn't you do with me?!" "Cause I thought you weren't going to do it!" Louis said laughing. "You're the worst!" "Ah but you love me really!" "Yeah. Yeah I do." Marcel said smiling. Then Louis pulled him in for a kiss.