DDM Louis part 2

Louis was in a ball in the corner of his living room. "She's gone. She's gone. She's gone." He said rocking back and forth. Just then Harry walked in. "She wants to see you." He said. Louis' head snapped up. "She does?" He nodded. "Now hurry up." Harry pulled him up. "She's in the car. She's sitting in the back. Sit in the front and we'll go to my house." Louis nodded and rushed out of the house. When he got into the car he saw that you were sleeping. "My peaceful little angel." He whispered softly. Then Harry came into the car. "I forgot she fell asleep, sorry." "It's fine. I got to see her that's all that counts." Harry nodded and headed back to his house. "You've moved." Louis whispered. "Yep." He said getting out and carried you in his arms bridle style. "Can I hold her?" "No." Harry said. Louis sighed and headed to Harry's living room. "I'm going to take her to her room. Make yourself at home." Louis nodded and put on the telly. When Harry came back. "I'm going to make food. Want some?" Louis nodded. "I'll just have whatever you're having." Harry nodded and headed to the kitchen. As he was in the middle of making it, Louis headed upstairs to see you. Harry said he could see you but he's keeping you away. But not this time. He got to your room and saw you sleeping peacefully. He smiled softly and sat on your bed. "I've missed you love. Soon you'll be back home with me. I'll treat you better babe. Promise. I'll be a better dad than Harry was. Promise." Just then Harry came in. "Can't you see she's sleeping?!" "Yes I do. So stop yelling." Harry groaned. "Come on!" He said dragging Louis out of your room. "Why are you stopping me from seeing my own daughter!" "Well that daughter of yours hasn't seen you in six years!" Louis sighed. "Don't go feeling sorry for yourself!" "I'm not. I just want to see my daughter Harry! Please!" "I don't know Louis." "Look, you brought me here to see my daughter! Now let me see her!" But Harry just looked him. "Do you know what?!" Louis pushed Harry out the way and ran back upstairs. "LEAVE HER ALONE LOUIS!!" But he didn't listen to him. When he came back into your room. You were up and you were looking at him. "Come home." Was the only thing Louis said.