BSM Niall

Personal for @KianaSchaeg

Niall doesn't really talk to me anymore. It's like he hates me. I think he does but I don't know because I haven't heard him say it. Not that I want to hear him say it but I'm just wondering if he does. I went downstairs and saw Niall sitting watching the telly. I sat down next to him. I heard him scoff but decided to leave it. "Hey Niall." He just ignored me. "Niall?" He still ignored me. "NIALL!!" He jumped a bit. "WHAT?!" "I am trying to talk to you and your not paying any attention to me! Do you know how rude that is Niall?!" "Do you know how rude that is Niall?!" He said mocking me. "Wow real mature." He rolled his eyes. "What ever Kiana just leave me alone." "What have I done to you?!" "What haven't you done?" "Look Niall! I just want to know why you are not talking to me anymore when i didn't do anything to you!" "LOOK WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!! YOUR A WASTE OF SPACE AND I HATE YOU!!!" There it was... The three words I've been dreading. "Well Niall, I'm glad you've got that out of your system. You know I've been waiting for you to say that. But now I'm glad you've finally said it. Because now you know what. I hate you too. Who knows how long I've had that in my head but I'm glad I've got it out now. It's great letting your feelings out. So Niall bye." Then i went upstairs leaving Niall watching the spot I was just sitting. So Kiana hope you've enjoyed the first part. The second part should be up shortly.