Random imagine part 2

You can't believe what Niall done to Louis. He killed both of his best friends. And one of them being your boyfriend. Niall shoved you and Liam back into the chairs. "Ah. The two of you are my favourites. But the thing is I have to kill one of you. And that's a shame because I don't like killing people." "That's bull." You said. "What?!" Niall yelled. "That's bull. You hate killing people? You just killed two of your best mates like they were nothing! They were like brothers to you and you just made them feel like nothing! You made us nearly choke on battery acid. Which killed Harry! You shot my boyfriend in the chest! Now you've got me and Liam fighting for our lives!" Niall chuckled. "Y/n, you talk to much. I'm doing this because it's your fault! If you didn't cheat on me we could have been engaged and with a baby on the way!" "Yeah right! I loved Louis from the start! The drunk part was a lie! We were both sober! I loved every minute of it! I never loved you Niall! Louis was my true love!!" Niall had an angry look on his face. "Is that right?!" He said getting a knife and holding it up to your neck. "If you keep going I'll kill you like you were nothing!" "Go for it! Then I can be with Louis again!" He shook his head. "I bet that's what you want! But I don't think it is! You just want to make me jealous don't you?!" I stayed silent. "DON'T YOU?!! YOU NEVER LOVED LOUIS!!" "YES I DID AND I STILL DO!! ILL LOVE HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!" "Yeah to bad that your life might not last much longer!" You nodded. "Fine do that. Kill me. But let Liam go!" Liam was just sitting there looking at us back and forth. He didn't know what to do. "So Liam, do you think I should let you go and keep Y/n, here?" Liam gulped and looked at you. You nodded. "O-o-ok-k." Niall smiled and nodded. "Ok Liam." He untied him and Liam stood up. He looked at you and smiled. "Bye Liam." "Bye Y/n." "Yeah bye Liam." Liam turned round and saw that Niall was pointing a gun at him. "NIALL NO!!" You yelled. But it was too late. Liam was lying on the floor blood coming out of the side of his head. You screamed. "YOU SAID YOU WOULD LET HIM GO!!" "YEAH BUT NOT LET GO!!" You screamed again. "I HATE YOU!!!" Niall smiled. He put his hand where his heart is. "Oh that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me. Come on give me a kiss." He puckered his lips and came towards you. When he thought you were going to kiss him you spat on his face. He shot back and wiped his face. "YOU HAVE JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE!!" He pointed the gun at your head and you held your breath. Then you heard a gun shot but you were still alive. You opened your eyes and looked and saw Louis. "OH MY GOD LOUIS!!" He ran towards you limping a bit. He pulled you into a hug and untied you. "You ok baby?" You nodded. He kissed you. "Louis I thought you were dead?!" "The bullet missed me. I don't know how but when it did I pretended to die and then I would shoot him because i saw an extra gun. So when he shot the bullet I just lied there and when I heard you get dragged away I got up and waiting for a time for him to get shot." "He killed Liam, Louis." You said sobbing into his shoulder. He hugged you tight. "I know he did babe." He kissed the cheek. He picked me up. "Should we phone an ambulance?" You asked. "No. Someone will find him eventually. But for now just pretend nothing ever happened and no one else gets hurt." Then after that you and Louis left. A few days later they found Niall. But Liam and Harry were no where to be found. (DUN DUN DUUUUN!! Sorry)