DDM Niall

Personal for lizzi_clifford

Boyfriends girls have one and they want them. And like me. I have one. My dads best friends son. Liam's son is my boyfriend and no one knows and we have been dating for a year. We want to tell people but your worried for their reactions. Your scared that nobody will accept the both of you. Tyler tries to tell me everything will be fine but knowing my dad he won't be to happy. So today is the day that Tyler finally talked me into telling our dads we are dating. We sat them on the couch and sighed. "Dad." Tyler started off. "Niall. Me and Lizzi.... Are dating!" He said with a smile. Liam got up and hugged you both. Well he excepts us. Now my dad. He didn't look so great. He stood up and took my hand and led me out the room. "What were you thinking?!" He yelled. "What do you mean?!" "Why are you dating Tyler?!" "Because I am!" "How long for?!" I stayed quite. "Lizzi if you don't tell me I swear to god!" I sighed. "A year." I said softly. His eyes nearly popped out his head. "A YEAR!!?" I nodded. "LIAM DID YOU HEAR THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR!!!?" "AND?!!" Niall looked confused and dragged you back to the living room. "What do you mean and?!" "Niall they are old enough to be together!" "I don't care!" He yelled. "Tyler... Dump her!" Tyler looked at him shocked. "Are you kidding me on Niall!?" "That's Mr Horan to you!" "I'm not calling you Mr Horan your not a teacher!" Niall shook his head. "See Lizzi, would you want to be with someone who is cheeky to your father?!" "Niall lighten up and let them date!" Liam said. "No. He doesn't deserve her!" "Niall, they have been dating for a year!" "And that makes a difference why?! She's to young to date Liam! Why aren't you on my side?!" "Because I'm not! Yeah I'm a little shocked that they're dating but they must make each other happy!" Niall shook his head. "Tyler like I said dump her!" "Niall, do you really want me to break your own daughters heart. My girlfriends heart!?" "SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" "YEAH SHE IS!!!" "I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!" I then yelled then ran upstairs. "Look you two i think you should go. Liam I'll call you later." Liam nodded and led Tyler out. "LIZZI ILL CALL YOU LATER!!" Niall gave him a dirty look. He ignored. "I LOVE YOU!!" "I LOVE YOU TOO!!" Tyler smiled and walked out with his dad. After the door closed Niall ran upstairs to my room. He knocked on my door. "Lizzi?" "WHAT?!!" I yelled back. "Can I come in?" "I don't know can you!?" He sighed and came in. "Uh I didn't say come in!" "Well I don't need your permission." "Well why did you ask then?!" He sighed. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Cause I knew this was going to be your reaction!" "Well you did keep it from me for a whole year! So can you blame me for being mad?!" "You didn't know we were dating for a year you got mad as soon as Tyler told you!" I yelled. "Well....." He said. "Well. Maybe I'm angry because your my little girl and your growing up and I don't like that. Because in a few years your going to be 18 and your going to move in with Tyler and you get married and you have the bed thing and you end up pregnant and its all downhill from there!" He said flinging his arms in the air. "Well we still have a few more years! I want ice cream!" Niall smiled. "Then let's go!" I smiled and we went out for ice cream. When we came back I asked him the most important question. "Dad. Are me and Tyler still allowed to be together?" He sighed. "If he makes you happy I suppose so!" I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks dad!" I ran upstairs and phoned Tyler. "Tyler we are allowed to be together!" "YAAAAAAAAYYY.. I mean cool." I laughed. Then Niall came back up. "I may be allowing you to date but if he hurts you I will kick his ass and I'm not caring what Liam says!" Then he walked out and leaving me to talk to Tyler.