BSM Harry

Personal for Arzoo16199

So it's the apple festival and little mix is performing and so am I being the new member. Harry is happy for me because he knows how happy I am doing what I love. But he might not love tonight. See when I'm going to preform the dance moves and the outfit might be a problem with him. The outfits are a bit revealing and the dance moves are woah. But if he doesn't like it or not I'm going to preform. So it was finally our time to come on and Harry was watching. He made sure to get front and centre. So we all got into position. Once Harry saw my outfit his face dropped. The music started the crowd was going wild and Harry was not liking it one bit. Then the dance moves. All of us were getting into it. We enjoyed ourselves and it was taking my mind off Harry. Being his sister his youngest one might be a problem when your doing something like this. After a few more songs we were done. We all went back stage and gave each other a hug. We were all so happy that it went so well. Then the bit I have been dreading Harry came towards us. "Hey girls great performance. By any chance can I talk to Arzoo alone please?" They all nodded and walked off. Once they were out of sight that's when it started. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING AT?!!" I sighed. "Harry it's not my fault that we had to dress up like this and do the dance moves!" "Your too young to be doing stuff like that!" "Harry it's not my fault I didn't come up with it! I'm sorry that your not comfortable with them but you can't so anything about it! Just you worry about your own band and I'll worry about mine!" "Arzoo you can't just go around floating around like your some kind of parade!" "Harry your making me out to be some sort of slut! I'm sorry that the dance moves and the outfits are not up to your standards but I'm sorry that I can't change them because you don't like them!" "Right ok I'm sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. It just made me shocked that you just came out like that and danced like that!" "Anyway. Did you at least enjoy the show?" I asked. He sighed. "Yes it was a great show but I didn't enjoy what you were doing!" He said pointing a finger at me. "Yeah i know. I would be embarrassed if you done that during one of your songs." I giggled. "That's an idea. Then we would be even." I looked at him confused. "We'd both be embarrassed by each other!" "Harry your not actually going to dance like that are you?" He smirked and went to get ready. I sighed. Well this is going to be hell. And after that all the boys started dancing like you and the girls. Everyone found it hilarious but for me? No now I see how we are even. I'm so going to get him back for this.