You accidently hurt Theo

You were walking downstairs and you stepped on something something. You heard crying. You looked down and saw it was Theo holding his hand. You gasped and picked him up. "Theo, I'm sorry." You kissed his fingers. Then Niall and Greg ran in at the sound of Theo's crying. "What happened?!" Greg asked. "I was walking downstairs and I didn't see him and I stepped on his fingers." Greg gave you an angry look. He grabbed Theo off you. "GO TO YOUR ROOM!!" You looked at him shocked. "I-i-i didn't do it on purpose?!" "I DON'T CARE!!" You held back your tears and ran up to your room. Five minutes went past and you were still crying into the pillow. Niall came running in. "How could you have been so stupid?!!" You cried harder. "I-i-I-I didn't mean to! Why does no one believe me?!" Niall shook his head and stormed out. You wiped your eyes. You went downstairs and looked if the boys were in sight but you saw that they were in the living room. You silently put your coat and shoes on and slowly and quietly went out the house. You were staying with Greg for the night but you don't think he wants you to now. You had your clothes at your mums house you were going to pick it up later. You walked to your mums house since it was only a few blocks away. You finally got there. "MUM?!" She came into the hall. "I thought you were staying at Greg's?" "I came home. I accidentally stepped on Theo's fingers and I said sorry to him but Greg yelled at me, Niall called me stupid so I came home." "Y/n, they must know they didn't mean it?" You shook your head. "They hate me now mum!" You started crying again. Your mum brought you into her arms. "They don't hate you love." Your sobs stopped you from speaking. "I'll make you something to eat." Your mum went to the kitchen while you went to watch the telly. You finished your lunch when you were watching spongebob you heard the door slam open. "Mum, where's Y/n?!" Greg asked frantically. Your mum pointed to the living room. Greg came running in and crashed you into his arms. "I'm so sorry. When I couldn't find you in your room. I started freaking out!" "Where's Niall?!" "Here!" He said coming in with Theo. "Look Y/n, we are sorry. Your not stupid." "Yeah and I'm sorry for yelling at you." You nodded. "Is Theo, ok?!" Theo walked up to you. "You ok buddy?" He nodded. You kissed his fingers again. You smiled and he went to play. "So do you forgive us?" Niall asked. You nodded. But before you said anything the boys crushed you into a hug and your mum got a picture of it.