BSM You have a bad fight Narry

Harry: You slammed the door on Harry's face. "Do you want to watch what your doing? You nearly knocked me out!" "What if that was a goal?!" Harry shook his head. "You always have to take things so seriously don't you?!" "Harry, you just told my boyfriend to piss of and leave me!" "But he didn't did he?!" "That's not you point!" "Oh my god Y/n, stop being a bitch!" You pushed Harry. "Is that how you want to play it huh!?" He pushed you back. But him being stronger you fell. You got up and launched at him. "I HATE YOU!!!" "Why I only called you a bitch!!?" "Exactly and I get called that enough at school!" You pushed him back as hard as you can. "Don't talk to me!" Then you ran upstairs into your room for the rest of the night.

Niall: You and Niall have been have been fighting all day. And it's getting on your mums nerves but both of you don't care because it's all Niall's fault. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A BITCH?!" "Why do you have to be here?!" You replied. "Um this is where I stay?" "NO ITS NOT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN HOUSE! GO BACK THERE AND DONT COME BACK I HATE YOU GO BACK ON TOUR!!" You walked past him making sure you hit his shoulder. "Can you not!?" He said. "Can you move then?!" He grabbed your wrist and started pushing you. "Stop it!" You pushed him back harder and he stumbled. He walked up to you and pulled your hair. Then you pulled his. He pushed you onto the ground and he was about to kick you. When your mum stopped him. "NIALL GET IN YOUR ROOM!!!" Niall groaned and walked away. "I HATE YOU NIALL!!! YOUR THE WORST BROTHER EVER!!!" Niall looked at you in an angry way and gave you a dirty look but the one thing you didn't see was the tears in his eyes.   
Sorry that Niall's is a bit longer.