Narry Imagine

This is going to be set in the school again.

Harry was waiting for his boyfriend Niall to get out of his class. He was five minutes early. Harry doesn't always stay in class till the bell rang. He only stayed full time if Niall's in his class. The bell finally rang and everyone stormed out being careful not to hit Harry. As always Niall's always the last one out. But when he got out of the class he just walked right past Harry. "Niall?" He said running up to him. "Niall?" He said again. But again he ignored him. "Niall? Why are you ignoring me?" "I'm not." "You are. You know I always wait outside your class and you just walked right past me." "Did I? Must not have seen you." Just then someone walked into Niall. "Watch where you're going four eyes!" Just then the guy got slammed against the locker. "Want to repeat that?!" Harry spat. "N-no." "Then I highly suggest that you apologise to him." "Sorry N-N-Niall." Then he ran away. After he was gone Niall rolled his eyes and walked away. "That's it!" Harry grabbed Niall's arm and pulled him back. "What's wrong with you?!" That caught the attention of the whole school and they all crowded round. "What's wrong?!" "Nothing Harry just leave it!" He was about to walk away again when Harry grabbed him. "No! You're telling me what's wrong with you!" "Ok! You want to know what's wrong?! Every time someone does something to me! You shout at them, nearly kill them! Going mental at them won't do shit! When you're not in the classes they're in they take it out on me! You embarrass me sometimes as well to! I'm grateful that you care about me but can you just chill once in a while?!" Then he walked away leaving Harry in shock. Everyone was still watching with wide eyes. When Harry came back into reality he saw everyone looking at him. "SHOWS OVER GO AWAY!!" Everyone ran off except for one girl. "What do you want?!" Harry spat. "See Harry, this is why you have no friends. You always yell at people who don't deserve to be yelled at. Yeah they're being mean to your boyfriend. I can actually see why he's embarrassed of you. I'm surprised he's still with you and he hasn't broke up with you yet." Before Harry could say anything she walked away. "Bitch." Harry said under his breath. Harry sighed and went off to his next class. And Niall was in that class so nothing happened. Except Niall usually sits next to Harry but he sat at the back on his own. Harry kept thinking that him and Niall are over. Is he really that bad? The class dragged on but it was finally over. Harry was about to leave but he waited for Niall. But he was still working not giving Harry any of his attention. Harry sighed and walked out to get some lunch. He got him and Niall a sandwich, juice and a cake. He headed back to class. And saw Niall. "Hey." He said. Niall looked up for a second and nodded. Harry sighed and walked to Niall's table. He placed his lunch down. Niall looked at it. "I'm not hungry." Harry scoffed. "Don't act it Niall." Niall sighed and opened his sandwich and took a bit. "Happy?" Harry sighed and sat next to him. The teacher was sitting there watching. Harry got up and sat at her desk. "Miss, I think me and Niall are over." Harry whispered. "Well fight for it. Make him realise that you're a good person and you don't have to fight all the time." Harry nodded. He looked at Niall and saw that he was now eating his cake. Harry smiled and got up to sit next to Niall again. "Hey." "Hey." "So I take it you're done with me then?" Harry asked. Niall looked at him. Harry then looked down. "You are aren't you?" Niall sighed. "No." Harry's head snapped up. "Really?" He asked smiling. Niall nodded. "Oh my god. I thought you were going to dump me. I wouldn't know what to do because you are the best thing that's ever happened to me Niall!" The teacher and Niall was smiling. "See that's what you should be like sometimes. Not neatly biting someone's head off." Harry nodded. "Yeah I need to calm down because I don't want to loose you." Niall stood up and making Harry stand up and pulled him into a hug. "Awwww." The teacher said. Harry and Niall looked at her. "And I ruined the moment." She said looking down. Harry and Niall laughed and then finished their lunch.