DDM Louis

I used to be his number one girl. I used to be the only one who made him happy. Now it's her. His one true love Danielle. Your mum is long gone. She hates you. Danielle made your own father hate you. The rest of the boys know what she's like. The boys don't like her doesn't like her, none of them listen to the stuff she says about you. But Louis believes her. It's his one true love. "Louis, you got to get rid of her! She's a waste of space! Come on baby! Listen to me, you know we'll be together forever." "Ok, baby. I'll phone a place and have her taken away." Louis said kissing her. "No." You whispered. You sat in your room crying. What have you done to deserve this? That stupid bitch has ruined your life. (No hate to Danielle but I still ship Larry 👬). Just then Louis came in. "Hey we're going somewhere. I'll pack your stuff." You looked at him with hatred. "Is that place a care home?" He looked at you shocked but then he smirked. "Yes it is. Me and Danielle want to get rid of you! You're nothing but a waste of space. So just hurry up and get out of my face because I don't want to see you ever again!" You nodded and stood up. He's already packed your stuff. "I guess this is goodbye." Then you stood in front of Danielle who had a smirk on his face. "And as for you bitch! I hope he dumps your ass." Then you left with Louis. "Never talk to her like that again!" "Don't have to you're abandoning me." You said heading down the road. "Uh, where do you think you are going?!" "Harry's!" He only lives down the road. "Harry, hates you Y/n! We all do!" But you didn't listen to him. "Y/N!" You still walked on ignoring him. "LOOK AT ME RIGHT NOW!!" But you were already around the corner. You got to Harry's and he opened the door and saw that you had a case. "Tell me he didn't." "It's her as well. She's turned my dad against me! He was going to send me to a care home." Harry brought you into a tight hug. "Come on, you're staying with me. You'll never have to deal with them again. For this point on, you're my daughter." He said kissing your head. 'Two years later'. Louis regrets everything. He left Danielle. He realised what a bitch she was. (Again no hate). He wants you back. He needs you back. He went round to Harry's. When Harry opened the door he went to slam the door on his face but Louis stopped it with his foot. "You're not seeing her Louis!" "I just want to know if she's ok!" Harry opened the door. "You haven't talked to her, seen her or even looked at her for the past two years and you're now wondering if she's ok?!" "Please Harry!" "Has she left you?!" "I dumped her!" "Oh well isn't that sad?" Harry said sarcastically. "Please let me see my daughter!" "She's MY daughter now." Then he pushed Louis so he couldn't stop him from shutting the door. After he closed the door Louis ran up to and slammed his fist against it. "LET ME SEE HER!! PLEASE!!" But Harry didn't come to the door. "Please Harry, please." After sitting at the door for two hours, Louis got up and went back home. "He's gone." Harry said. You came back downstairs. "How was he?" "Miserable. But i don't feel sorry for him. He needs to learn his lesson." You nodded. "I'm not going back to him. He hurt me." "I know he did." Harry then pulled you into a hug. '4 years later' it's your birthday today. You're now 17. Louis hasn't been to Harry's door for the past 6 years. But today might be different. "Come on birthday girl, we're going to the town." You nodded and got ready. Adidas trackies (don't know how to spell it), adidas top, a red adidas hoodie and black adidas shoes. "You're dressed just like your dad." "I know but adidas is like the best thing." Harry chuckled and nodded. Then you headed out. You both got into the car and headed off. "Right this day is all about you so we're heading the shops you want to go to." "The boys will be joining us soon, for lunch." You nodded. "Not seen them in a while." He nodded. You then walked into top shop. "Hey I'm just heading to the toilet I'll be back in a few." Harry nodded. "Yeah ok. I'll still be here." He nodded and headed off. While you're looking at clothes you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned round and your face dropped. "D-d-dad?" "Hi love. Not seen you in a while." He said softly. You looked down. "Happy birthday." He said giving you a gift. You scoffed. "You're having a laugh." "I like your outfit. Just like mine." "You're not even listening to me!" "I'm sorry. Here." He said handing you, your gift. "I don't want it!" "Come on love don't be like that. I've missed you!" "Well I've not missed you Louis!" He looked hurt when you called him Louis. "I-I'm your dad." "No, Harry's my dad!" Just then Harry came back in. "Hey who's your frie- Louis?!" "You've made her call you dad?! I'm her dad!" Harry looked at you but you looked down. "Well I've not made her call me dad! But I'm her dad! I've told you 6 years ago! That she's my daughter now! Come on Y/n." Harry said taking you out the store. "Wait!" Louis yelled. "Here, take it please." You looked at the gift. "Please." He said. You sighed and took the gift. "Thanks." Then you both left. "Did he hurt you?" You shook your head. "No he just gave me the gift. I didn't take it at first but now I have it." He nodded. When you got home you sat on the chair in the living room. "What did he get you?" You opened the card first. 'Dear Y/n, happy birthday love. Not seen you in ages. We should try and catch up. I miss you. I'm sorry, I'm the worst dad ever I know you'll probably never want to talk to me again but just know I love you with all my heart. Love from dad xx' you sighed. "He must really feel bad?" You then pulled the gift he got you. It was the bag you've always wanted and a top that has a picture of you and Louis, that says. "I love you." With kisses. You sighed. "Do you think I should text him?" "It's up to you. But we need to leave soon the Liam and Niall are going to wonder where we are." You nodded. You got your phone out and texted your dad. "Thanks for the gifts. I love them. Xx" then you sent it. "Let's go." You said to Harry. He nodded and headed out. You got there ten minutes later just as Liam and Niall we're going to walk in. "Oh hey. Happy birthday." They said. "Thanks guys." They gave you, your gifts. When you opened them, they got you makeup and new clothes. "Thanks guys." You said smiling. When you were ordering your food someone tapped your shoulder again. "What are you doing here?!" You turned round and saw Danielle. You scoffed. "Where's your dad?!" She said rolling her eyes. "I don't know." You said looking at her. "Well I need to talk to him." "Well like I said! I don't know! I've not been talking to him." "Well, phone him." "I've not been talking to him!" "Jesus! Calm down love!" "Can you just leave us alone?!" You said at Danielle. She just scoffed and walked away. "Bitch." You said. The boys chuckled. "The nerve of her. After everything she's done she has the cheek to talk to me." Harry shook his head. "Just ignore her." "Planning to." "Hey Y/n." You and the boys looked up and saw your dad. "What do you want?" "I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've said and done to you. I don't deserve to be in your life. But I want you to know that I love and miss you. But I'll be out of your life completely from now on. I'll never bother you again. Bye." He then kissed your cheek and waved at the boys. "I love you Y/n." He said softly then walked out. "I love you too, dad." You whispered.