Louis imagine. DDM

Your boyfriend is not the friendliest. You've just got back from a beating. You thought he loved you. But that was probably just your imagination. You limped into your house praying your dad wasn't in. But your luck isn't really good. "Hey- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!!" After he saw your state. "I-I-I-I can't!" "WHAT DO MEAN YOU CANT!!?" "STOP YELLING!!!" Your dad stepped back. "Please bug. Just tell me." He said more softly now. "I can't dad." He sighed. "Y/n, you know you can tell me anything!" "I know dad but I can't tell you." You tried to walk past him but he stopped you. "Tell me what happened to you right now. Because you look like you need to go to the hospital!" You sighed. "Ok I'll tell you. Kyle-" "HE DID THIS TO YOU?!!!" You stepped back. "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!! HOW DARE HE THINK HE CAN HURT YOU LIKE THAT!! HE THINKS HE CAN GO AROUND AND BEAT MY BABY GIRL TILL SHE SHE IS BLACK AND BLUE!!" "Dad calm down!" "HOW THE HELL CAN I CAN DOWN WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR DYING!!?" you sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared he was going to hurt you." Your dad sighed. "Y/n, he is not going to hurt me. How long has this been going on?!" You stayed quite. "Tell me Y/n!" You sighed. "A year." "A YEAR?!!!" You flinched. "NIALL!!" Niall came in. "How long has he been here?!" You asked shocked and Niall just made his presence known. "Watch Y/n, for me I'm going to kill Kyle." He ran out and slammed the door behind him. Niall gave you a hug and helped you clean up. "I thought he loved me Niall." "Well he doesn't deserve you Y/n, he doesn't deserve any girl if he treats them like that. But he certainly doesn't deserve such an amazing girl like you." You smiled. "Thanks Ni!" He gave you a hug then your dad walked in with a busted lip. You went wide eyed and ran to your dad. "Did he hurt you anywhere else?" He shook his head. "Not as bad as he is!" You smiled. "You are not getting a boyfriend for a while!" You nodded agreeing and Niall helped clean his lip.