Ziam imagine

Being the daughter of two dads is amazing. They put all their love towards you. But your dads aren't together anymore. Your dads are Ziam. And they have been divorced for 5 years now after Zayn cheated with Niall. Liam was heart broken and you were all he had left. You stay with Liam and go to Zayn's on the weekends. So you're going to day. "Have you got everything?" You nodded. "Yip." "Now, if they tell you to call Niall dad again you phone me! If one of them even talk about it phone me! Ok?" You nodded. He gave you your phone and you headed out. Liam and Zayn haven't talk to each other for five years. And that's how you walk to your dads every Friday. As you got to your dads Niall was walking out. "Oh hey Y/n, I was just going to pick you up. I was going to talk to your dad about something." "If this about the dad thing I'm not doing it!" "Why not?! I would be an amazing dad to you!" "I know you would be Niall but Liam and Zayn are my dads! And you made my dads marriage end so I can't call you dad." Then you walked in with Niall close behind. "Hiya dad!" He smiled and gave you a hug. "Hiya baby girl. I'm just making you some lunch. Go upstairs and I'll call you down." You nodded and headed upstairs. "Did you tell her about it?" Zayn asked Niall. "I did. But she'll never call me dad. She said that its my fault that you and Liam got divorced. It is but it hurt when she said it." "Don't worry Niall. I'll make her call you dad. I'll make sure of it." After he was done he went up to your room. "Here you go babe." He said placing the plate on your bed. "So can I talk to you about something?" You nodded while taking a bite. "So Niall told me he talked to you about something?" You sighed. "Dad I'm not doing it!" "Why not?! He'll be a great dad to you!" "Yeah but that's the thing dad! He's not my dad! Never will be ok?! I'm sorry that he tries hardest but I'm not calling him dad! And if you keep asking me to I'll phone dad and I'll get him to pick me up!" He sighed and nodded. "Alright fine." Then he left. Niall was standing at the door. When Zayn shut the door they headed back downstairs. "So what did she say?" "She's not going to call you dad. But don't worry Niall. I'll make her come round." He said kissing him. He nodded and then they went into the living room. While you were upstairs texting your dad. (Liam will have this font. You'll have this one) "so have they said anything about it yet?" "My god it's all they're talking about. It's driving me insane. I get that he's trying to be like a dad to me but you and Zayn are my dads. It's just going to be weird if I have three dads. And I'm scared that it's going to break your heart it they actually make me call you dad." "Don't let them get to you love. I'm glad that you're still calling him Niall because that's who he is to you." "What would you do if they make me call him dad? Like what if they have a plan?" "Then I'll come down there like a batter out of hell and you'll won't see him as much." "Ok. I need to go but I'll talk talk to you later if anything else happens." "Ok bye love." After your conversation with your dad you went downstairs. "Hey." You said sitting next to Zayn and Niall. "Hey." They said. "Well I'm going to the toilet." Zayn said getting up. Leaving you with Niall. "So Y/n-" "Niall I swear to god if you ask me to call you dad I will scream." "But why not Y/n, I've been with your dad for five years?!" "Yeah five years he should have been spending with my other dad!" Then you left going back upstairs. Zayn came back from the toilet and saw that Niall was sitting there shocked. "Niall what's wrong." Niall then told Zayn what just happened and let's just say he wasn't happy. He stormed up to your room and slammed the door open. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO NIALL LIKE THAT!! YEAH IM WANTING YOU TO CALL HIM DAD AND IT'S HARD FOR YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE SO COLD TO HIM!!" "I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CALL HIM DAD IF I DON'T WANT TO!! YOU AND LIAM ARE MY DADS NOT YOU AND NIALL!!" "HE'S JUST TRYING TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY!!" "WHAT FAMILY?!! IT'S YOUR FAULT THE FAMILY BROKE APART IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" Zayn looked at you shocked. "What dad? Can't handle the truth? If you didn't cheat on Niall we still have our happy little family! But no! You had to go and mess it up and mess around with Niall behind dads back! Did you know how much dad loved and still loves you! He was heartbroken when he found out what you done! He was so depressed! And it's all yours and Niall's fault! So now you know why I don't want to call Niall dad! You both made his heart break! And i was there for him. Including Louis and Harry! So go have your own little family with Niall! Adopt as many children as you want! Always wanted siblings. But never a step dad. I'm going home!" You got your case and put on your jacket and shoes and headed home. Zayn still in shock. When home Liam ran through. "What are you doing back?" "I told him how I really feel. Why I wouldn't call Niall dad. I told him what he done to you and how you still love him and how much you loved him. Then I left and he was just standing there frozen and shocked. Quite a funny image really." You said giggling. "So you're not going back?" You shrugged. "If he asks. Not bothered if he doesn't. I have you anyway." He smiled and pulled you into a hug. "Thank you baby." "No problem dad. Anything for you."