DDM Louis

This is going to be a sad imagine kind of but it will have a happy ending.

Fight after fight. That's what it's like with you and your dad Louis and it's becoming a joke. Your mum left two weeks ago and literally as soon as she walked out the door, your dad just gave you the dirtiest look ever. You're arguing right now and he's saying some pretty hurtful things. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL HERE Y/N?!! I KNEW I SHOULD OF GAVE YOU TO YOUR MUM WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!!" You froze and looked at him shocked. "Do you know what dad? Fine I'll leave! Mum was a better parent than you anyway! I hate you!" Then you ran upstairs and Louis headed to the house phone. You sat at the top of the stairs just to hear what he's saying. "She's staying with you!" He's talking to your mum. "Why?! You want to know why?! She's a pain in my ass! I don't even know why I didn't make her go with you in the first place! She hates me anyways and she thinks your better! So we don't have to fight for custody and I DON'T want her on the weekends." You sat there with tears streaming down your face. "Good! I'll drop her off later." Then he hung up. You sobbed and went to your room to pack. "HURRY UP BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOUR DONE I'M TAKING YOU HOME!!" You sobbed and sighed. You grabbed as much things as you can and shoved then into your case. And everything from your bathroom. Once you were done you rushed downstairs and opened the front door and went to the car with the keys and unlocked it and flung the case in the boot. Two seconds later your dad came out. "I take it you're ready then?" He said softly. You ignored him and got in the car slamming the door shut. You saw him sigh and got in the drivers seat. The whole drive to your mums house was so awkward. You saw your dad giving you glances but you ignored him. As soon as you got to your mums house you got out and got your bag. "Hi mum." You said smiling. She gave you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Go upstairs and unpack while I talk to your dad." You nodded. "Bye Y/n!" He said but you just kept walking. He sighed. "Come in for a drink of tea." Your mum Eleanor offered. He nodded and headed in the house. You finished unpacking quite fast and came back downstairs. As you saw your dad sitting on the couch you groaned. "You said you'll talk to him not invite him in." You said rolling your eyes and sat on the chair. "I wanted to talk to him Y/n!" Your mum argued. You just rolled your eyes. She sighed. "So you don't want her on the weekends?" "Mum, he doesn't want to see me again! That's what's he's saying! He hates me! And good thing I hate him too!" "Y/n.." "NO DAD! Don't even think about feeling all guilty now it's too late! You said your true feelings and so did i! So I think mum leaving you was the best thing to happen!" You then stood up and went up to your room. "Louis, she doesn't mean that." Your mum said as you closed your bedroom door. "Eleanor, help me fix this." Louis said as tears brimmed in his eyes. Part two will be the apology.