BSM Your adopted - Liam

Age 6.

You just got adopted a few days ago by the Payne family. You love it here but you've not met one more person yet. You've still not met your new brother Liam. You felt anxious to have another brother in your life since the past you had with your real brother. But everyone says that Liam is the sweetest thing but your not sure. You were watching the telly with Nicola and Ruth when someone came into the living room. Ruth and Nicola ran up to them while you just looked at him. He saw you sitting on the floor and smiled at you and gave you a little wave. "Hi, you must be Y/n?" He said smiling and crouching down so he can be your height. "I'm Liam." You smiled. "I'm your new brother. If you want!" He added quickly. You nodded. "Liam?" Your new mum shouted him through. He looked up and saw that she motioned him to come over. He smiled at you one last time and went over to his mum. You heard a few mumbles then you just continued to watch the telly. A few minutes went by and Liam came back in. "Y/n, would you like to show me your new room?" You looked up and smiled and nodded. You got up and followed Liam upstairs. You both went in your room and sat on your big bed. "This is a nice room." You smiled. "Thank you." You said in your little voice. He smiled. "Can you tell me about your old family?" You sighed. "You don't have to." "No it's fine I'll tell you." You sighed again and got your self comfy on the bed and told Liam to sit down. "Before I was adopted by you guys. My brother was not a nice brother. My mummy and daddy told him to stop but he didn't. He never listens to anyone. He was fine when I was born it was when I just turned 5. He was mad all the time or he just did it for fun. One time his friends joined in." "What did they do?" Liam asked softly. "They would hit me a lot. Very badly we all told them to stop. But none of them listened. I don't want to see them ever again and I'm glad I've got a new family." Liam smiled. "Where is your brother and his friends now?" "There in jail and after a while my mummy and daddy didn't want me hurt again so they took me to an place where people get adopted. Everyone was nice to me there because I was the youngest but sometimes I still have scary dreams that he's going to come back and hit me again." You said looking down. "Well let me tell you something. He'll never hurt you again. And if you see him again I'll be with you and I won't let him hit you. He won't be a foot near you. And I'll never hurt you and none of us will." You nodded. "Thank you Li." You smiled he smiled back and gave you a side hug.