BSM Zerrie makes you choose

Personal for Arzoo16199

As everyone knows Zerrie has broken up and I'm trying my best to be there for the both of them. Because I'm in Little Mix and Zayn is my brother. Perrie was packing her stuff and I was helping her. Not like I'm happy she's leaving. It's just that it would be awkward when we go for band rehearsal because she was going to marry my brother. And I'll just be like an reminder. So while Perrie is packing and shouting at Zayn. I was right in the middle of it. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT?!! SINCE ARZOO IS IN YOUR BAND!! I DONT THINK SHE SHOULD BE IN IT ANYMORE!!" I looked at him shocked. So did Perrie but she shook it off. "WELL WE NEED HER AND WE HAVE A TOUR COMING UP SHE NEEDS TO COME WITH US!!" I looked at Perrie shocked. Then they both looked at me. "Maybe Arzoo should pick who she wants to go with." I looked at them helpless. "Guys come on you can't make me choose between you." "Yeah you should pick me since I'm your brother!" Zayn said while grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. "Or maybe she can come with us and see you later!?" Perrie said grabbing my other hand and doing the same as Zayn. "Look guys, I can't pick between the both of you. It would be easier if you just made up?" Zayn and Perrie sighed. "Look Arzoo. This fight has been going on long enough. Perrie and I agreed to be friends and nothing more. You need to pick one of us." "I can't!" I yelled. "How!?" Perrie yelled at me. "You want me to choose between a band I love being in! Then making me choose to be leave with my brother!" I yelled. "Look Arzoo just come on!" "No I don't want to choose!" "JUST PICK!!" Perrie yelled at me. "DON'T YELL AT HER!!" Zayn yelled back. "THAT'S IT!!" Then I walked out. Perrie went after me. "Look Arzoo-" "No! You made me choose between you and my brother! How could you do that to me!?" Perrie looked down guilty. "I'm sorry." Then she walked away and then Zayn came out. "Look Arzoo, I'm sorry. We shouldn't of made you choose. It was wrong. But me and Perrie are going to stay friends." Then Perrie came back. "Yeah we are sorry. I think we should come to a decision." I nodded. "I'll stay with Zayn until the tour starts and then when the tour is done I'll go back to Zayn's." Perrie and Zayn nodded. "Sounds like a plan." Zayn said. Perrie smiled and nodded. I'm glad things are going to be ok.