DDM Lilo part 2

Liam is now out the hospital and Louis has been staying with his mum. You're with Liam and Niall is round. "Such a shame that your one true love cheated on you." "How do we know you weren't lying Niall?" You asked. Niall's head snapped towards you. "What?" "How do we know you weren't lying? You've tried your absolute hardest to break my dads up! And as soon as he gets hurt you hurt him even more." Niall just looked at you. "What's wrong Niall? Have I cracked it?" He just shook his head and looked at Liam. "She's telling the truth isn't she?" Niall looked down. "FOR GOD SAKE NIALL!!" "But when I said it they didn't say anything!" "Yeah because they were probably wondering why you would say that!" "Are you really that desperate?! My dad doesn't want you Niall! He loves him!" You said pointing at Liam. "I need to call him." Liam said getting up. "Dad you can't because of your arm." You said. You then took his phone and called Louis. "Hey dad-" but Niall grabbed the phone and flung it at the wall. "ARE YOU CRAZY!!?" You yelled. "Me and Liam are meant to be together! We all know that I'll be a better dad to you!" You looked at Liam and he was looking at Niall. "Dad say something!" "Maybe Niall's right." You went wide eyed. Niall looked at him and smiled. "Dad no." "What did I say Y/n, me and your dad are meant to be together." "I can't believe this is really happening." "What's happening?" Louis said running in. "Dad?!" You said hugging him. "What's Niall doing here?" He asks. "Me and Liam are going to be together now." Louis looked at you. You nodded. "Well Niall you got what you wanted. But there is one thing you're not getting." "And what's that?!" He said smirking knowing that he's won. "You're not getting Y/n." He said taking your hand. His smirked dropped and Liam walked towards you. "Louis you can't." "Yes i can. You picked Niall." You took your hand out of Louis' and headed upstairs to pack Louis close behind you. "Dad where are we going to go?" "Harry's." "Seriously?" He nodded. "Was it true then? Did you kiss him?" "No. We're just staying with Harry." You nodded. Just then Liam stormed in. "Like I said you can't just take her. We're going to take her to court." You sighed. "Well when is it?" "Tomorrow." "Well I'm staying with him." You said pointing to Louis. "Fine. But I'll see you tomorrow." He said walking back down. Louis was helping you pack and when you were done you both headed downstairs. "Bye love." Liam said. You waved and then Niall waved. But you didn't wave to him. "See you tomorrow dad." "Me and Niall will pick you guys up." When you were about to leave Niall grabbed your hand. "Just think this could be the last time you see him." He said pointing at Louis. "And Niall just think this might be the last time I see you." Then you went out with Louis. Then Liam sat on the chair. Then whispered. "It could be the last time I see my own daughter." Part three later.