BSM You've changed. - Niall.

Niall has been on tour for the whole year. And he's coming home today for Christmas. You were excited but you were dreading it. You've missed Niall but you've both drifted apart. He didn't call you when he was on tour. He only talked to your mum, dad and Greg. You and Niall used to be so close but one tour later and no phone calls. Your not talking to him anymore. You've not really been talking to anyone lately. Your mum has noticed your sudden change and tries to talk to you. But you always tell her it's just a phase. She sighed as she knew you were lying but decided to leave you alone since your not going to tell her anytime soon. So Niall is going to be home any minute now. And you were sitting in your room playing the sims 4 on your laptop. You heard the front door opened and you heard voices. You rolled your eyes as you knew it was Niall. After a few minutes went by you heard footsteps then a knock on your door. Niall then came in. "Hey!" He said. He came towards you and sat next to you on your bed watching you. "She's pretty." He said talking about your character. You nodded. Niall just continued watching you until he broke the silence. "What's wrong? Your usually chewing my ear off right about now." You sighed. "Nothing to talk about." You shrugged. "Right ok, what's wrong?" Niall asked. "Nothing." "No there is something. Your never this quiet?" "Well people change!" Niall looked at you shocked. "Y/n, you've been ignoring me!" "ME ignoring YOU?!" Niall nodded. "Says the guy who never called me once on tour! Who was gone for a whole year! I went through a lot throughout the year Niall! And I talked to you about this stuff. But you left and you left me along the way!" You said and sat back. Niall looked at you with regret. "I'm sorry." He said looking down. You sighed. "Just go Niall." You said still playing the game. He got up and left without another word. You sighed and just continued playing your game for a few hours. When your mum called you down for dinner. You went downstairs. "Is it ok if I eat mine in my room?" You asked your mum. You saw Niall looking at you at the corner of your eye but decided to ignore it. "I was hoping to have a family dinner since Niall is back." You sighed. "Fine." You sat down next to Greg and your mum. While Niall was next to your mum and dad. "So Niall how was tour?" Your mum asked. "It was sick. The fans were incredible. The stadiums were amazing." Your mum smiled and nodded. You quickly ate your dinner then left leaving everyone to look at your seat shocked. Niall sighed and followed you up. He noticed that your door was locked and he chapped. "Y/n, open the door please!" "No!" He sighed and went to find a kirby. He got one from the bathroom and went to open your door. He finally got it unlocked when you rushed to lock it again but Niall got the door open just in time. "Niall, leave!" "No! I want to know why your not talking to me!" "I already told you! You ignored me the whole tour! You left me!" "Well Y/n, I kind of had to because that's my job!?" "Not that sort of leave! I meant like you left me while I was upset. I've tried phoning you but you always hung up. You gave up on me Niall. You promised. You promised to always be there for me. Mum tried help me and dad. Greg even tried to help but none of them could. I talked to Denice and she talked to me. She made me feel a bit better. But none of them were like you. You left me I felt like a shadow compared to everyone else!" Niall looked down. "I'm sorry. I'm the worst brother ever. I should have been there for you like I promised. I made you feel like shit. And that's wrong because you are my only sister and my youngest sibling. I'm sorry. It won't ever happen again. I promise you it won't happen again. I promise to phone you everyday when I can. But how about for the time being you come on my next tour. Then I could talk to you everyday?" You smiled. "Have you asked mum?" He nodded. "Obviously!" He said smiling and rolling his eyes. You pulled him into hug which he gladly accepted. "Ok. So we are going to have an amazing Christmas and new year then we are going to enjoy the tour. You smiled and nodded. "Thanks Ni." He smiled. Then you both went downstairs and you talked for the rest of the night about everything that happened between the both of you. And you were glad you had your brother back.