Larry imagine

"You can't leave me Harry!" "I can and I will! Watch me! And one things for certain I'm taking Y/n!" Louis went wide eyed and ran to your room with Harry close on his tail. Louis got there and carefully took you out of your cot. "Harry, you can't take her! She's all I'll have left!" "I don't care Louis! Give me her!" You then started sobbing because of all the yelling. Louis rocked you while trying to get you to calm down. "Louis give me the baby!" Louis stepped back. "No." Harry then got an angry looked at him with dark eyes. "Give. Me. The. Baby!" He said through clenched teeth. "No." Louis said stepping back again. His back now against the wall. Harry held his hands out. "Louis, I'm going to ask you one more time. Give me the baby." Louis looked at you and sighed. "But if I give her to you....... I'll never see her again." Harry sighed. "You will at some point Louis, now give me my baby." Louis was about to hand you over but then he looked at you. Your beautiful Y/E/C, your little nose, and now your little smile. He smiled down at you and kissed your head. "I think I should keep her Harry. She's better off with me. You can see her some time soon. Because I'll be the better dad." Harry's has tensed and he sighed. "Fine! You can have her but...." He dragged it on as he went downstairs and Louis close behind him. He was about to leave. "I'll see you in court and i will have that baby!" He said pointing at you and then leaving. He slammed the door behind him. "Don't worry baby. I'll make sure you'll stay with me. You're my number one girl." Then he walked back upstairs and putting you back in your cot.