Liam BSM

This is like the Niall imagine but with a few changes. Hope you enjoy :-)

So Niam are together. And you couldn't be more happy for them. Your happy that Liam is happy and that's all you care about. But now that they are married.... They want a family. Don't get them wrong they have been wanting to start a family for a long time but the thing is they don't want some strangers child. Liam felt guilty for thinking that but he still felt that way. So Niall offered to someone to be their surrogate. Liam was hesitant at first but he was happy that Niall was wanting this so badly. "But Niall, who the hell are we going to ask for this?!" Liam asked. You all sat in silence until you spoke up. "I'll do it!" You said a little bit unsure but excited. Liam snapped his head towards you. "What?" "I'll be your surrogate." Niall stood up. "Y/n, I couldn't ask you to do that!" "Your not asking I'm offering." Niall sighed and run his hand through his hair. "Y/n, I seriously couldn't ask you to do that!" "I could!" Liam shot up. "Liam, that's your sister!" Niall said shocked. "Well Niall look at it this way at least it's not a total stranger-" "yeah it's people are going go love your sister having your baby!" Liam sighed. "Niall she isn't being asked to do it. She wants what's best for us!" "SHES NOT HAVING OUR BABY LIAM!!!" Liam stepped back shocked. He looked at Niall for a few more seconds then ran up to his room. You looked at Niall shocked. "I thought you wanted a child Niall?! You want to have a family with him! For years! But as soon as I offer something that could be a massive change and it could make your life so much better!" "Y/n, it's not that I'm not grateful that your offering something like this. It's just that its going to be a massive change for you!" "How Niall? The baby won't find out that I gave birth to it." "Y/n, what if the baby asks 'how come I don't have a mummy?' What if it hates us if we tell it that it doesn't have a mum?!" You sighed. "Well Niall, if it comes to that. Just say. 'Well the reason you don't have a mummy is because me and your dad love each other and we wanted to have a family. But just because you don't have a mum doesn't mean you technically don't.' And if it asks what you mean just say it's complicated and say you'll explain it more when he is older." Niall nodded. You grabbed his hand and you went upstairs. You knocked on the door and opened it. Niall put an arm around your shoulder and asked Liam. "Do you still want that baby?" He looked up and smiled and ran to you and pulled you both into a hug. After many and many phone calls and hours and hours of talking all of your parents finally agreed to let you go through with it. You and Liam made an appointment with the hospital and explained. You got an appointment for a week time. You told Harry and Louis what's happening and they were happy for you. The day finally came and your going to get pregnant hopefully. It took a few hours but it was finally done. You and Liam and Niall went to the shop and got a few pregnancy tests. You three rushed home and phoned Louis and Harry. You waited for a few hours and then you took the tests. The boys were pacing around the room and biting their nails. When you suddenly screamed. They all ran and banged their hands on the toilet door. "Y/N, OPEN THE DOOR!!" Liam yelled. You stepped out with a smile on your face. "IM PREGNANT!!!" You said holding up the tests. The boys screamed. But most of all you heard Liam yell. "MY SISTER IS GOING TO HAVE MY BABY!!!" He yelled with his fists in his air. "Liam, I'm happy that I'm making you happy but please NEVER say that again!" You said chuckling. Liam smiled and lifted you into his arms. "I'm so happy." He put you down and ran to Niall. "We are going to be dads Niall! DADS!!!" Niall started laughing how excited Liam is. He's just as excited but he's so happy how much Liam is. Through out the nine months the boys have been nothing but helpful to you. They were all yelling about the game they are watching when you felt your water broke."Niall. Are you ready to be a dad yet?" Liam is at the store getting stuff for you and the boys. Niall's eyes went wide and he got the stuff ready. Louis and Harry helped you get in the car and Niall rushed to the hospital. You waddled to the desk where the nurse is and told her what is happening. "Hi. My water has broken and I'm kinda have a baby falling out of me!" The nurse. You whispered into Louis' ear. "Why is she laughing? I'm being serious?!" Louis giggled. "Ok. It's ok we just need the dad!" "Oh my brother isn't here." Her eyes went wide. "Niall your the other dad you come with me." The nurse mouth fell open. "Hi love just to stop the shock and confusion. She is a surrogate for her brother and his partner!" Harry said. The nurse nodded now understanding. "Ok this way." She leaded you and Niall to the room. "Louis call Liam!" Niall called back. You entered the room and saw another woman. "Hi!" She said. You smiled back. "Hi. Niall help me on the bed." "Is this your first?" "Oh it's not mine!" The woman looked at you confused. Then Liam came bursting in. "Liam thank god your here." The woman was about to talk when Liam cut her off. "Now before you say anything. She is my sister and this is my partner and she is having our baby. She's a surrogate!" "So you asked your own SISTER to have your baby?!" Niall sighed and pinched his nose. "LOOK SHE OFFERED SO GO BACK TO SHOOTING YOUR OWN BABY OUT OF YOUR BUM OK?!!!" Niall then groaned and closed the curtain. You heard the woman scoff and you and Liam stifled a giggled. Then you felt your first contraction. You nearly broke Niall and Liam's hand. But you thought they didn't mind. After a few hours you were ready to have a baby. Niall and Liam helped you. Finally you heard the most beautiful sound and Niall started crying so did Liam. The nurses cleaned the baby. "Are you ready to see the gender?" You all nodded. She turned round and you saw a pink blanket and that's when Niall ran out the room and screamed. "WE HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!" Then he ran back in. And stood straight acting like nothing happened. The whole room laughed. Liam had the baby in his arms and Niall walked over to him. When they were looking at baby there was a knock at the door. Louis and Harry came in. "Hey." The whispered. You waved. They walked up to the baby and awed. "She's gorgeous." Louis whispered. Harry nodded agreeing. "So what are you calling her?" You asked. Niall and Liam looked at each other. Then you and the boys. "We are calling her Lily." You smiled. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Niall smiled and wiped his eyes. Liam carefully handed Niall Lily and Niall was trying his best not to hurt her. He put his finger in her hand and she held it. Niall started bouncing side to side ever so slightly. Liam smiled at the sight. He kissed Lily's head and Niall's cheek. "Right well you guys can stay as long as you want I'm shattered so I'm sleeping." Everyone nodded and turned their attention back to Lily. You smiled and went to sleep.