DDM Niall imagine

I know some of my imagines are sad but this is going to be the last sad one for a while. Might make some vampire ones and random ones. I'll start making those after this one - Shannz

Niall had left Liam l a few years ago. Niall has now got two kids to look after. You and your brother Mason. Now Niall has been ignoring you for Mason. Fair enough Mason is younger than you but he should at least still pay attention to you. Right? Well that's not what he's been doing. So your making yourself distant from him. Not a good idea as Liam is if going him as well. So you were upstairs in your room when you heard a chap. Niall walked in. "Um... Hi. I'm going to make you something to eat. Want anything?" "Quick question. Who's watching Mason?" "Harry's downstairs. He's getting picked up by Louis soon." "Ok. So what you making?" "Pizza?" "Fine." "Why are being like that?!" "What?!" "Ever since your dad left you've been bitchy with me!" "Ever since dad left you've done nothing but ignore me for Mason!" "Y/n, he's only 4!" "SO?!!" He looked at you shocked. "I KNEW YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT WITH YOUR DAD!!" "YEAH WELL NO WONDER DAD LEFT YOU!!" His face dropped after that. "Get out." You raised an eyebrow. "W-w-what?" You stuttered. "GET OUT!!" He said with his face red. You jumped and ran downstairs and out the door. Harry was looking at the door confused and followed you out. "Y/N!" But you ignored him. Just as you were about to cross the road a familiar car came round the corner. "Y/N, STOP!!" But it was too late. The car hit you and came to an immediate stop. A few seconds later Liam ran out. "LIAM?!" "I didn't see her! Where's Niall?!" "In the house!" He nodded and got up and ran. Not even 5 seconds later Niall came out and Liam behind him with Mason. "OH MY GOD Y/N!!!" Niall said running to you. "WHAT HAPPENED?!!" "I hit her...." Liam said. Niall froze and then slowly turned his head round. "You what?" "I hit her with my car!" Liam said starting to cry. "WHY?!!" "I-i-i-i didn't see her!" "The ambulance is on its way." Harry said. "Liam give me Mason!" Niall said standing up. "Why?" He asked bringing him closer. "Give me my son!" Mason was just looking at Liam and Niall. Liam looked at Mason. "No!" Before Niall could say anything else the ambulance came. They got you into the ambulance fast. Liam came in with Mason still in his arms. Niall sighed and got in as well. "Me and Louis will meet you in the hospital he's on his way!" Harry said. Niall nodded and they closed the door. Five minutes past and they got to the hospital. They made the boys wait in the waiting room. Then Harry and Louis came running in. "How is she?" Louis said running in front of Liam and Niall. "We don't know yet. They've been in there for half an hour." Liam said. Niall then stood up and took Mason out of Liam's arms. "Let's go get you some food buddy." Niall said. "I'll come." Liam said standing up. "No. Stay here. I have to go MY son some food. He's not eating since he woke up." Then he walked off. Liam looked where he just stood. "Liam?" "Did he just say HIS son?" Louis sighed and nodded. "Who the hell does he think he is?! Yeah fair enough I did leave but they're still my kids as well!" He said sitting back down. Niall and Mason came back five minutes later. Mason then ran back to Liam. "Are you coming back home with us daddy?" He asked with a smile on face. Liam sighed. He was going to answer when the doctor came back with not a happy face. "How is she?" Niall asked. "I'm sorry...... But when the car hit her she landed head first and she passed away half an hour when we were looking her over. You can say your goodbyes and take as much time as you need." Then he left. Everyone stood there frozen, unable to speak. Except for Mason. He's too young to understand. "Is Y/n, coming home with us daddy?" Mason asked Niall. "Ummm.... Louis and Harry. Could you take Mason outside for a minute?" They nodded and took Mason's hands and went outside. Niall slowly turned round and looked at Liam angrily. "You killed your own daughter!" Then he ran towards your room. When he got there Liam came in two seconds later. They saw you and froze. You were so pale. Bruised up cuts all over your face. Niall and Liam let out a sob. They both walked up to you but Liam pushed Niall back and he took your hand. "I'm so sorry baby." Just then Louis and Harry came in with Mason and a woman was behind them. "Are you the adoptive parents of Mason?" "Yeah?" Niall said. "I'm sorry for your loss of Y/n, I remember seeing her when you got Mason. But I'm sorry again for this.... Since it was Liam that "hurt" Y/n, I believe that we have no choice but to take Mason back to the orphanage." "W-w-what?" Niall said as horror took over his face. "This might be a lot to take in as your daughter just passed-" "DAMN RIGHT!! YOU CAN'T JUST COME IN HERE GUNS BLAZING TAKING OUR SON AWAY!! NOT TO MENTION TWO HOURS AFTER OUR DAUGHTER GOT HIT!!" "By her own father Mr Horan!" "Yeah fair enough! But he didn't see her! She ran out after we had a fight." "Oh so you both had a fight?" Niall then realised what he said. "Well I told her to get out." "What did she say or do to make you say that?" Niall cleared his throat. "Well I said that 'she should have left with her dad.' Then she replied back with 'No wonder dad left you.' Liam looked at Niall shocked. "And I was also paying more attention to Mason. But he is younger." "I see but Mr Horan. It doesn't matter you have custody of both of them. You're meant to take care of both of them. So Mr Tomlinson can you please pass me Mason?" She said holding her hands out. Louis looked at Liam and Niall then back at Mason. "Come on Mr Tomlinson I don't have all day!" Niall then ran to Mason picking him up. "I've already lost my daughter, you can't take my son!" Liam stood beside him. "Our son!" He said looking at Niall who still continued to look at the social worker. "I'm sorry guys but that's how it works!" "Like we care! This is our kid! We fought for him! I've already lost one and I'm not loosing another one! He's all we have left! You literally have to grab him off me!" "Don't tempt me Mr Horan!" Liam then went up to her. "Look we have had a very eventful day today and you can't come in here where our daughter is lying there....... Not breathing. I know it's my fault but I didn't see her! But please have it in your heart to not take our son Mason off us. We love him so much it hurts." "Can I ask you one thing Mr Payne?" "Of course." "Why did you come anyway?" He sighed. "I was going to try and make things up with them. Ever since I left I felt nothing but guilt. It took my two years to finally has the guts to come back. But the day I come back this happens. The first time in two years I was happy I was going to see my baby boy and baby girl again. But the day I see my baby girl..... I fucking kill her!" Louis covered Mason's ears. "So please. Don't take our son." The social worker sighed. "Ok... You can keep him." Niall smiled and kissed Mason on the cheek. "Did you hear that buddy your staying with your daddy's." When Liam heard the word daddy's his head snapped round. Niall nodded. Liam smiled and run up to Niall and hugged the two of them. After that the social worker left and all the boys said bye to you. There was a lot of tears. The funeral was amazing. They're never going to forget you and Mason remembers you. And Niall and Liam got remarried two years later.