BSM Niall part 2

Niall is still not talking to me. It's been nearly a week. He still has your phone and you can keep hearing my text tone going off. It's probably my boyfriend and my best friend. Niall charges my phone for me but still doesn't let me on it. But he's going to the shop the now and I'm going to sneak my phone up. After i heard the front door close and I looked out your window just making sure he's gone. I smiled when I saw he was leaving so I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed the phone and ran back up. I turned it on and saw that I have 10 texts off of my boyfriend and 11 texts off my best friend. I texted them saying that I had my phone took off me but I've got it back but I need to hide it when Niall comes back. They understood and we just talked about what you missed. Then I heard the front door close and I hid the phone under my bed covers. I heard him walking about then I heard him coming up the stairs he was literally stomping. I pretended I was sleeping. I knew he would find out about the phone. He opened my door. "GET UP!!" I flinched a bit. I slowly opened my eyes. "Why are you yelling at me?" "You know fine well why I'm yelling! Where's your phone?!" "It's downstairs." "Stand up!" I sighed and grabbed my phone putting it in my joggers pocket. Then stood up. He looked at me and flung the covers off my bed. He looked for the phone. After he couldn't see it he fixed it. He turned and looked at me. "Where is the phone?!" I shrugged my shoulders. "You were the last one with it!" "Don't get smart with me! If I find out that you have this phone! You will regret it!" I nodded. "Yeah ok!" He sighed and left. I smirked and got my phone out if my pocket. I was about to lie back down then Niall came storming back in. "I KNEW YOU HAD IT!!" I looked at him shocked. "YOU LIED TO ME!!" "CAN YOU STOP YELLING AT ME?!! GOD!!" He was looked at me with pure anger. If looks can kill I'll be 100 feet under right now. "What was that?" "You heard me! You keep yelling at me! Oh wow I took MY phone back! Might as well phone the pope!" I knew I was getting Niall angrier by the second. His eyes were turning a darker blue and his face was turning red. He raised his hand up and before I could react he smacked my cheek. I screamed a little bit. He was about to say sorry when I cut him off. "HITTING ME BECAUSE I TOOK MY PHONE BACK?!!" Niall looked down feeling really guilty. "WHAT KIND OF BROTHER ARE YOU!!?" Then I stormed out of my room and went downstairs. Niall was just standing there in my room shock written over my face. There will be a part three :)