BSM Louis

You're ignoring him.

Louis is coming back from tour today and you're dreading it. Yeah you've missed him but you know he's not missed you because he phoned everyone apart from you. It's sad not seeing your brother and not hearing him from months. So you're doing what he done to you. Ignoring him. You hate ignoring people but it's what he deserves. He will be home any minute now and everyone is waiting in the living room for him while you were upstairs in your room. Ten minutes later you heard the door open and close and screams of hellos. You knew Louis was back now. You rolled your eyes and continued playing on your phone. "Y/n, come down Louis' here!" You heard your mum yell. "JUST A SECOND!" Like hell are you going down. Why should you waste your energy on a guy that doesn't care about you? A few minutes went by and you heard footsteps coming upstairs and then a knock on your door. "Y/n?" It was Louis. You sighed. "What?" "Why are you not coming downstairs to see me?" "Open the door." He then opened the door. "There you've seen me. And I've seen you. Bye." He looked at you hurt then he left. You sighed. "You left the door open!" But he didn't come back up. You groaned and slammed the door. You stayed upstairs for a few more hours until it was dinner. You're going to have to sit with him now. "Y/N, DINNERS READY!!" "COMING!" You sighed. "Here comes the awkwardness." You mumbled to yourself. You headed downstairs and saw there was a seat next to Louis and nowhere else. "Don't worry I saved you a seat." Louis said smiling. You nodded while rolling your eyes. "Thanks." You mumbled and took a seat. Your mum then got the pizza. "Do you we have to sit at the table just to eat pizza?" You asked your mum. "Yes we do. I want us to eat as a family because Louis' back." You sighed and sat back in your chair. Your mum gave you everyone two pieces. "Eat up." "Planning to." Louis said. Everyone laughed excluding you. Louis looked at you but you just went on your phone. "Y/n, put your phone away." Your mum said. "Two seconds Y/B/N texted me." "Since when did you have a boyfriend?" Louis asked. You looked at him. "Few days after you left on tour." "Why didn't you tell me?" "Why didn't you call me?" The whole table went silent. "W-w-what do you mean?" Louis asked shocked. "You would've known I had a boyfriend if you called me when you were on tour for nearly a year but no! You had to ignore me! So I'm sorry that I didn't tell you! You could have told me you weren't interested to know how I've been doing but no! You made me sit there like a freaking idiot waiting a call for you! I thought about calling you but then I thought, time zones and you're busy! So don't act stupid! You know fine well why I asked that! I'm going upstairs." You said getting up and taking your pizza and phone. Louis was looking where you were just standing with tears in his eyes. When you get upstairs you slammed your door again but only for it to be opened two seconds later. "What was that all about?" Louis asked. You turned round. "Are you having a laugh?! I literally just told you what it's about! See not only did you ignore me but you don't listen to me! That's what's it's like now a days. I read this from somewhere. 'People don't listen to you, they just wait for their turn to talk.' It's amazing how true that one sentence is!" Louis just sighed and sat down. "You're taking this to seriously!" "Am I?! See if this was one of the others you would be on your knees begging for forgiveness! Don't try and deny it Louis we both know that will happen! I don't blame you! You're in the biggest band in the world I can see you don't have enough time for your family!" Then you sat down and continued eating your dinner. Louis was standing there frozen and shocked when he finally said something. "That was totally uncalled for Y/n! I don't have time for you?! Do you know how much I miss you guys when I leave!?" "No, I don't because you don't call me!" Just then he kicked the door putting a hole in it. "ARE YOU CRAZY!?" You yelled. "LOOK IM SORRY THAT I DIDN'T CALL YOU OK?! BUT YOU KNOW HOW BUSY I AM I'M SORRY THAT I CAN'T CLEAR MY SCHEDULE FOR YOU!!" "BUT HOW CAN YOU HAVE TIME TO CALL EVERYONE ELSE!!? HUH?!" He just looked at the floor. "That's what I thought. Now just leave me alone! I'm sick of talking to you already." "Says you, the one who got all mad because I DIDN'T talk to her!" "Yeah well now I'm glad you didn't because then I won't have to miss you anymore and won't have to expect a call from you." Louis just groaned and left slamming the door. "THAT'S THE DOOR SHUT!!" "OH PISS OFF!!" "YOU'RE LEAVING SOON ANYWAY!" Just then he came back in. "IN OR OUT?!" "SHUT UP! LOOK STOP BEING SELFISH AND MOST OF ALL STOP BEING A BITCH!!" "Cheek to talk." "Keep going and I swear to god I'll give you a slap!" "Go for it!" You said leaning towards him. He just shook his head. "You're so luck mums downstairs." "Really? Just a minute ago you were dying to slap me? Shame, never thought you would be the one to chicken out." Louis raised his hand and you smiled. Just as Louis was going to slap you someone caught his wrist. He went wide eyed and looked behind him and saw his mum. "What do you think you're doing?!" "Giving her what she deserves. Now let me go so I can do it. She's dying for it anyway." "The only reason I'm letting you do it is because when you I can beat the shit out of you. Like I've been dying to do." He looked at his mum and raised an eyebrow. "Go downstairs Louis." He sighed and she let go of his wrist and he left. Your mum sighed and closed the door. She gasped when she saw the hole. "What happened?!" "I pissed him off so he kicked the door." She shook her head and sat on your bed. "What happened to you and Louis? You both used to be partners in crime?" "Things change and people grow up mum. It's how stuff works." "But to you and Louis?" "Well mum I'm sorry to disappoint you but me and Louis kind of hate each other right now." "Did you say that to each other?" She said going wide eyed. "No. Well he's not said it yet anyway." "Do you think he is?" "He will soon. I bet you. I don't blame him for wanting to hit me." "But you wanted him to?" "I know I did but I only smiled to make it look like I wasn't scared. I never thought he would actually want to hit me." She sighed and brought you into her side. "Look Y/n, I'm sure you and Louis will work it out soon." "I doubt it mum. He hates me." "But you don't hate him. That's got to be a start already." "Let's hope so." She sighed and kissed your head. "Right finish your pizza and then we'll have a family movie night." You nodded. "I'll be down in 10." She nodded and headed back downstairs. Will you and Louis ever work out? So what do you think you should do? Do you think they should make up? Or not. Make up an ending and I might put it in part 2. Shannz X.