DDM Step dad - Harry

Harry has been with you pretty much your whole life. But yet you have never called him dad. Your mum understands that. Thankfully. But Harry not so much. He's always wanted a child and now that he has one. Kinda. He wants you to call him dad. You were sitting on your bed reading when Harry came in. "Hey." He said sitting on your bed. You nodded. "Why don't you like me?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. You sighed putting your book down. "It's not like I don't like you Harry it's just because it's complicated." "And that's another thing. I've have been nothing but a father figure to you. Why do you not call me dad?" "Because your not my dad Harry. Just because your married to my mum doesn't automatically make you my dad! I know you and my mum have been married for years but I don't have to call you dad, when your not even my dad! Why can't you be like my mum!? She doesn't mind that I don't call you dad. So why are you minding?" "It's just that I'm the closest you've ever had of a father." "Yeah well you'll never be my dad Harry! And I'll always call you Harry!" He sighed and walked out and slammed the door. You groaned into your pillow. Then your mum came in. "What's all the banging?" "Harry!" Your mum sighed knowing the subject all to well. "Y/n, he's trying his best!" "I know he is mum! But I don't have to call him dad! He's not my dad!" Your mum sighed again. "I know Y/n, but he's been with you since you were a baby!" "AND THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE WHY?!!" "BECAUSE HE SEES YOU AS HIS DAUGHTER SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT!! HES BEEN THERE YOU!!" "AND DAD COULDN'T HELP ME-" Your mum interrupted you. "BECAUSE HES DEAD!!" Then she left. You sat there in shock then started crying. "I'm sorry." You whispered even though you knew no one heard you.