You don't like his girlfriend Larry

Harry: Harry's new girlfriend is horrible. She makes you and Gemma do everything for her. Harry being Harry he's oblivious to it all. She asks all fake around him. Has this high pitched voice that will nearly put a crack in a mirror. And today is the day she's back. "Hi!" She said in her obvious fake voice. You and Gemma walked away and rolled your eyes and went to your room. You and Gemma share a room. You closed the door and sat on your beds and just talked while on your phones when Harry, came in. "That was rude. I would expect it for you Y/n, but Gemma?!" "Harry, Whitney is a total bitch." (Sorry if your name is Whitney by the way. Sure your lovely.) Harry's eyes went wide. "Why can't you let me be happy?!" "We are Harry. But she orders us around. She tells us what to do. She has a voice that nearly cracks mums plates. She's not good enough for you Harry. You deserve so much better." Gemma said leaning back on her bed. "And plus Harry, she takes you away from us. She expects to always go on tour with you. She makes the boys uncomfortable. She's not a nice person Harry." You said still texting on your phone. Harry sighed. "Well I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm doing that do you and I'm sorry for letting she treat you like that." "It's not your fault. I just don't want to talk to her again." You said still on your phone. Harry nodded and walked out. You heard a lot of shouting and a door slam. Harry came back upstairs. "She's gone!" You and Gemma nodded. Harry nodded and left the room shutting the door. You and Gemma looked at each other then done a victory dance.

Louis: Every one else loved Louis' girlfriend. But you no. You think she's a total bitch. She is using Louis for money. And she is cheating on him. But when you told him he didn't believe you. But what you didn't do was show him the pictures. You were going to but he left the room in a huff. She's coming over again today but your just going to stay in your room. You didn't want to deal with her today. "Y/N, KELLY'S HERE!!!" Louis yelled. But you didn't go down. After a few minutes you heard footsteps on the stairs and the door opening. "Hey, didn't you hear me? Kelly's here!" "I know." "Well come down and say hi." "No. I don't like her." Louis looked at you confused. "Why?" "Are you serious?! Louis, I told you she cheated on you?!" He sighed. "Not this again Y/n!" "But it's true Louis! Do you want to see the pictures?!" You said holding up your phone. He sighed and held out his hand. You got the pictures up and handed Louis the phone. He looked at the pictures with wide eyes. "Is this real?!" You nodded. "Me and Y/f/n saw her the other day." Louis sighed. "Im sorry that I didn't believe you. It's just that I thought she was the one." "Well you don't need her." He nodded. "I'm going to end it with her. Want to see her cry?" You nodded. You and Louis went downstairs. "Hey babe!" She said and ran to him to kiss him. "Em no!" He said holding his hand to her face. "Y/n, showed me pictures and they looked pretty recent. Y/n, would you do the honours?" "Gladly." You got your phone and showed everyone the pictures. "BEHOLD!! The pictures of Kelly, kissing another bloke!" Everyone gasped and Kelly just looked down. "I think I'll speak for Louis." You said. "You are done. Please leave and never contact anyone of us again." You said seriously then smiled. She huffed and went out the door. Louis high fives you and you all enjoyed the rest of the night.