two:

I was captured. I was mesmerized. He caught me. His eyes held me down. It froze me. But then, he smirked and the spell disappear.

Agad kong hinawi ang kamay nyang nakahawak sa akin. This man is dangerous. So dangerous that I have to get away as soon as possible. He can capture me with just his mere eyes, and that's not a good sign-that is never a good sign.

"What's the matter with you? You cannot touch somebody that way just because you want to, don't you know that? We are practically strangers, for Pete's sake!" I reprimanded though I'm not sure if I'm convincing enough, because even I is aware that my voice is shaking.

His smirk widen, and I am 100% sure that that is not a good sign, "Then let us not be strangers. Get to know me. I promise it'll be fun." He haughtily stated, and I am sure that there's something more in his words than what he just uttered. It's full of promise and something more--something that I'd rather stay away.

"Scared?" He teased.

I can't say anything. I don't even know what to say, so I just rolled my eyes instead. "You know what? Just give me my phone." I firmly stated

"Na-uh-uh." He arrogantly singsong with an exaggerated shake of his head.

My eyebrows crease in irritation. Anong problema ng lalaking 'to?

"Let's make a deal, I'll give you your phone if you will accompany me today." He said with challenge in his voice.

"No. Give me my phone, and that will be the end of your stupid game." I firmly stated.

I saw surprise in his face, but that was immediately replaced by his arrogant smirk, "No? Then, maybe, you can say goodbye to your phone, because I really won't return it unless you say yes." Then, he put my phone right in front of my face before he shoved it inside his pocket.

I was about to say something, but he already started to walk away and I have no choice but to follow him. "Hey! Where are you going?"

Pero nagkibit-balikat lang sya at nilagpasan ako, "Sht!" I cursed under my breath. Mukhang wala talaga syang balak ibalik ang phone ko. Tatawag pa naman mamaya si mama. Paano kung sagutin nya yun? Mama might get the wrong idea. "Hey!" But he is now ignoring me as if he is not hearing anything. Ugh! I hate to be ignored. What's his name again? "Hey! Wait! Carlo! "

And he turned back to me with a big smile in his face as if he just won the lottery. I was mesmerized. It's my first time to see him smile, and I felt an overwhelming sense of joy touch my heart. It feels as if I suddenly came alive just because of his smile. What's happening? Why am I feeling this?

"It feels nice to hear my name from you,Jeraldine." I absently looked at him, still not sure of what's happening."Let's go." Then I felt an overwhelming sensation when he touched my arm, and that's when I realized that I'm under his spell again. I can wake up,but I'm sure that he will still capture me again. He has me wrapped in his fingers and I'm scared, but it's fine. I'm fine. And I don't know why it is fine.