Chapter Eight

^ Jameson ^

(Finally found an available chapter to show you Jameson, damn)

_________________________________

T h e   H o l l o w s   O f
H I R A E   T  H
_________________________________

I swung around to face Avery,

"What?" I exclaimed, the sudden force of the turn making my bag swing out and hit someone in the back. I gushed out several apologies but the boy just brushed me off and walked away, tugging at the hood of his black hoody so it covered his face. I frowned, but Avery pulled me away from any further thoughts on the matter.

"Sky," Avery began and I waited for whatever pathetic excuses she would smother me with, "I don't want to get him in trouble–"

"Avery," I began my point by mocking her, "that's nasty; why would your gym teacher, a male recent graduate of this school, 'accidentally' walk in on you changing–"

"I don't know–"

"And then organise a meeting with you in the gym office just to rape you with his eyes?" My voice was well off the 'inside voices' range and many people turned to give me weird looks.

"Would you quiet down?" Avery hissed in response but I just glared at her, "plus, he wasn't raping me in any shape, way or form." I raised an eyebrow at her as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"He only looked at my boobs." Avery put in as she continued to try and reason with me. I rolled my eyes; because that totally isn't a big deal.

"Look, I know I'm guarding a female weakling, but you don't need to talk about boobs in that level of loud voices." Jameson came up behind me and slid into the conversation easily as if he had mastered a degree on it. After slapping him on the chest for the 'weakling' comment, I snickered, however, when I looked over at Avery, she looked mortified.

"What do I have next?" I turned to look at Jameson, choosing to ignore Avery's response so that I wouldn't fuel an argument. Jameson rolled his eyes at me, a silent reminder that I'm very unorganised and should probably memorise my timetable.

"You have to go to the clinic first, but then you will return to Maths," I groaned at the word 'maths'.

"Then, you have to go to the gym so I get another round of: "Omg my feet kill and I'm so sweaty so I think now I'll just drop down dead, casually." My jaw hung low at the rudeness and I slapped Jameson's arm as he did a very terrible impression of me.

"Come on!" I shook my head at him, "you are totally proud of me for surviving every PE lesson," I smirked and Jameson shook his head, only sparing me a chuckle. I turned to face Avery, but instead of meeting the eyes of Avery, I met the eyes of–

"Where did Avery go?" I asked nobody in particular.

–absolutely no one.

Jameson took that as a sign to guide me to the clinic so that Dr Zerski can check my wrist and maybe take off my sleeve. Fingers crossed.

Jameson pushed open the clinic door and held it open for me—we exchanged smiles as I thanked him. Walking onwards, I was the first to open the door to Dr Zerski's office and was greeted by a gleeful doctor.

"Sky, hello!" She grinned up at me and I smiled back.

"Good afternoon," I responded, sounding chipper, before taking a seat, watching as Dr Zerski smiled up at Jameson.