Chapter Fifty-One

^ The ORIGINAL book cover and a random video of 'Sky' to celebrate 5 months ^

_________________________________

T h e   H o l l o w s O f
H    I    R    A    E T H
_________________________________

T h e   H o l l o w s   O f H    I    R    A    E    T    H_________________________________

Yes, Jameson's lips are on mine.

For a few seconds, I stood there like a dumbstruck idiot. But as Jameson's tempting lips started to feed my hunger, I let them. Our lips moved in sync as if we had practised this a million times. My eyelids shut as and I let only the passion guide me.

How the hell do I even know how to kiss like this? Sure, I've had a first kiss, but I was in a school playground—and the kid stuck his tongue down my throat.

I dismissed the thoughts, finding it very easy to just focus on Jameson in this moment. My hand rested on Jameson's chest, whilst the other cupped his neck. One of Jameson's hands found it's way up my top and I shivered at the sudden contact. I could feel Jameson's ever so prominent abs under his shirt, and I traced them with my index finger.

What is happening? I feel delirious.

My state of ecstasy abruptly ended as my foot got caught in a shoe and I fell forward. Jesus Christ, Sky. Well done. Jameson caught me, of course, but our lips separated as I fell. Jameson steadied me, and I bit my lip with embarrassment. I looked up at Jameson, both of us heaving as we regained our oxygen.

Just when I thought that everything was not ruined, Jameson went and lost his emotions. I frowned as he let go of me, recoiling backwards.

"That shouldn't have happened." Jameson pulled at his hair, looking frustrated and disoriented. I gulped, blinking a few times.

"That's not allowed to happen." Jameson continued in shock, as if he couldn't believe what just happened. A pang of hurt hit me straight in the heart and I restrained myself from wrapping my arms around my torso to hold and contain the aching pain in my chest.