10: Benjamin Kurt Anderson

Thursday, May 27th, 2021

11 AM

"How are you feeling, baby?" Sam asked. She had gone into labor early this morning, and he was stuck in Nashville because of a really bad storm. They were on Skype at the hospital, Kurt sitting in a chair next to the bed, Blaine sitting on one side of her, and Donna sitting on the other, both of them letting her squeeze their hands. She refused to take any pain medicine. She wanted it to be all natural unless something needed to be done.

"It hurts. And I miss you." She said, rubbing her stomach and breathing in and out deeply.

"I know, and I miss you too. You know I want to be there. But at least you have your mom, Kurt, and Blaine." Sam said as Rachel, Finn, Quinn, and Puck walked into the hospital room.

"And Rachel, Finn, Quinn, and Puck." Brenda added, groaning in pain. There was a loud clap of thunder and the entire room, which was almost pitch black, lit up with lightning on the screen.

"I'm pretty sure there is a tornado or something out there."Sam said.

"What?" Brenda exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it, Brenda. Tornado's happen here all the time, and grandma and grandpa have a basement, which is where everyone is heading to now. Hang on a second." He said, picking up the lap top and taking it with him. Soon, there was a lot of people in the basement, Stacy and Stevie sitting on either side of Sam.

"How are you feeling Brenda?" Stacy asked sweetly.

"It hurts a lot, Stacy. But that's my own fault, because I don't want any medicine."

"You don't want any medicine, but you're gonna be squeezing a baby out of your-"Stevie started, but Sam smacked him.

"Shut up." Sam hissed.

"Mom! Sam hit me!" Stevie yelled.

"Shut up, you cry baby." Stacy said, thumping him in the head.

"Man, no one likes me." Stevie said, crossing his arms.

"There's a tornado forming really fast outside, and I know the power is going out any minute, so I'll call you when it's all over, baby. I know you'll do great. I'll try to get back as fast as I can."