72: Tango & Foxtrot

Monday, September 23rd, 2024

Week 4

(In interview)

"Me and Brittany have the Tango this week." Sam said, a weird look on his face.

"Why the weird look?" The interview asked.

"Because I hate the Tango."

"Why?"

"Because we have to keep straight faces during the dance and she made a horrible face during rehearsal and I laughed for like, an hour." He said, his voice cracking."Sorry, I'm losing my voice from all the laughing." He said.

(End interview)

"Dancing the Tango, Sam Evans and Brittany Lopez." Thankfully, they made it through the dance with out neither of them laughing, but as they were walking over to the judges table, they were laughing.

"You are just adorable, seriously." Carrie Ann told Sam, and he blushed, grinning."You're dance was great, amazing. Other than a few slow movements, it was great."

"I agree with Carrie Anne, it was great, but last week I criticized you two on your foot work, and you've nearly perfected it! It was great!"

"Purely incredible. That's all I have to say." Bruno said, and they laughed. They went up to the balcony and got their scores, which was all nines again, meaning they got a 27/30. Gary and Anna were voted off, and Sam was kind of thankful for him to be voted off because he really freaked Sam out a lot.

TIME SKIP

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024

"We have the 'Foxtrot' this week, Sam." Brittany told him as they entered their dancing studio.

"The what now?" He asked. She laughed and showed him a video similar to what they were doing."Well, I'm screwed."

"No you're not. Lets get to practicing." She said. After a few hours of practicing, he was tired and getting frustrated because he couldn't get one of the moves right. He sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. He ran his hands through his hair and left them there, looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry if I'm being an ass hole. This is just frustrating as hell." He mumbled. She rubbed his shoulder and gave him some water. A few minutes later, they got back up and started dancing again.

TIME SKIP
Monday, September 30th, 2024
Week 5

"Dancing the 'Foxtrot' is Sam Evans and Brittany Lopez!" After their dance, Bruno stood up, doing his ridiculous moves, saying,

"You two are here to stay! Absolutely sensational! "The other judges told them their opinions and they got their scores, which was a 26 all together, which Sam was really annoyed about. Not because of the judges, but because of himself. He did terrible on the dance in his opinion. No one was eliminated that night. Because Paula and Louis withdrew from the competition, and Sam is the only one who knows why.

In Ohio

"What'cha doin' mama?" Kelsey asked, going in her and Sam's room.

"Working on a song, what are you doing?" Brenda asked. Kelsey shrugged.

"I'm bored and I miss daddy." She said. Brenda hugged her.

"I miss him too, Sweetie. We'll be able to go see him soon, I promise." She nodded and rubbed her eyes, yawning." You sleepy?" She asked. She shook her head. Brenda laughed. They were the only ones awake, since Santana and the rest of the kids were asleep." Come on, let's lay down and watch TV for a little while." She said. Kelsey nodded and they laid down in Sam and Brenda's bed, cuddling, and watched TV until they both fell asleep.

I know this chapter sucks, but there's going to be some drama in the next chapter. I'm sorry its short as well, I'm trying to write as many chapters as possible for this story!