Chapter 76

Saturday, November 2nd, 2024

"Hey baby." Sam said over the phone. She yawned.

"Hey Sammy, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Just watching TV with Britt. What are you doing?"

"I just woke up." She said and laughed.

"Seriously? What time did you go to bed?" He asked, seeing that it was 12 PM.

"Around 10 last night. I was super tired." She said.

"Are you feeling okay? You usually sleep a lot when you get sick."

"I'm fine, Sammy. I went to school with Kelsey yesterday and she had me all over the place at the school and then at Wal-mart and the park." Sam chuckled. They talked for a little while longer and hung up. Sam called Donna.

"Hey stranger." He laughed.

"Hey mom." He said. They called each others parents their parents. It's not weird."Is Brenda with you?"

"No, she's at your house. Why?"

"Good, I need to ask you something."

"What's up Sweetie?"

"How has Brenda been acting towards you? The last couple of times I've talked to her or Skyped with her, she sounds and looks tired."

"She hasn't told you that she's been getting sick?" She asked.

"No, she hasn't." He said, starting to get annoyed and worried.

"Don't be mad at her, Sam."

"I'm not mad at her, Donna. I'm more worried than anything. Will you please try and convince her to go to the doctor? Because I know she'll tell me she's fine and doesn't need to."

"I'll try, Sam. I'll get Kurt and Santana to try as well. I have to go, I'm helping Mary with all of your nieces and nephews and their a little wild and crying right now." Sam laughed.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Let me know if she says yes."

"I will." They hung up.

TIME SKIP

Monday, November 4th, 2024

Week 10

Sam and Brittany danced the 'Viennese Waltz' and got 30/30 again. Brenda had actually been convinced to go to the doctor, and she's going tomorrow. Alexa and make were voted off this week.

"So, you are going to the doctor tomorrow, right?" He asked.

"Yep, even though I don't want to."

"I know, but I just want to make sure you're okay." He said." Whose going with you?"

"Santana and Kurt."

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm going to bed. I'm tired from all this dancing." She laughed.

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too." They hung up and Sam went to bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

TIME SKIP

Tuesday, November 5th, 2024

Kurt met Brenda and Santana at the doctors office, and it was a few minutes before she got called back. Santana and Kurt went back with her and she sat on the bed. She told the nurse what her symptoms were, and she took some blood and made her pee in a cup. She was starting to get nervous, especially when the nurse took her to a different room that had an ultrasound machine in it.

"Your doctor will be back here in just a few minutes." She said, and left.

"Everything is going to be okay, alright Brenda?" Kurt said, holding her hand. She nodded and took a deep breath. A few minutes later, Dr. Lynda came inside, grinning.

"Dr. Lynda?" She asked, confused.

"Congratulations!" Dr. Lynda said. The three still looked confused, though Santana was sort of getting an idea of what was going on."The nurse didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"That you're pregnant!" She said. Brenda's jaw dropped." 11 weeks to be exact."

"Are you serious?" She asked, not believing her.

"Why wouldn't I be? All of your symptoms lead directly to pregnancy, and both the urine test and the blood test came back positive." Brenda blinked and looked at Santana and Kurt."If you'd like, we can do an ultrasound." Brenda nodded, tears in her eyes. She pulled her shirt up and unbuttoned her pants, lying back on the bed. Dr. Lynda turned the light off and squirted the gel on her stomach. She moved it around.

"Oh, wow. Lookie here." Brenda, with her eyes closed, turn her head to look at the screen and opened her eyes. She covered her mouth.

"Oh my god."