12: Accident

Thursday, July 8th, 2021

"What's up, little man?" Sam asked, picking Benny up out of his bassinet. It was just him, Benny, and Brenda. Sam was watching him since Brenda is working out in their work out room. She'd already lost the baby weight, and you can't even tell that she was ever even pregnant. It's been a little over a month since Benny was born. He had light brown curls, and hazel eyes. He looked just like Brenda, except for the eye color."You look so much like your mom, it's scary." He told him, and Benny started cooing. Sam laughed and sat on the couch. He turned the TV on and put Benny on his chest. He fell asleep, one hand on Benny's butt, so that he wouldn't fall off, and the other behind his head. An hour or so later, Brenda walked into the living room after taking a shower and smiled seeing Benny and Sam. She took a picture and put it on Twitter.

Brenda Jackson @BrendaJackson

My boys cuddling on the couch is the most adorable thing ever! Benny loves his uncle Sammy! @BlaineAnderson, @KurtHummel-Anderson

TIME SKIP

Monday, July 12th, 2021

"We're about to leave, so I'll see you when we get back." Sam said, leaning down and kissing Brenda on the lips. Him, Puck, Chord, and Finn are going golfing while Quinn, Rachel, and Mercedes stayed with their kids and Brenda.

"Okay, be careful." She said, kissing him on the cheek.

"We will. I love you."

"I love you too!" She called as he shut the door behind him and the others. He grinned at her and shut the door. She shook her head at him and lifted Benny up to her shoulder and burped him.

"Can you believe that we're all parents?" Quinn asked.

"No, actually." Brenda said, kissing Benny on the top of his head.

"I love how you're the only one with a boy." Rachel said. Brenda smiled.

"Well, he's my little man! He's adorable!" She kissed all over his face and he made a happy squeal like noise, making the girls awe.

"He sure is. He looks like you, but with Blaine's eyes."Quinn said.

"I know. That's what everyone tells me." She said, rocking him until he fell asleep in her arms.

TIME SKIP

7 PM

It's been eight hours since the boys left, and they haven't heard from them since about 3 o'clock. All of the girls were on edge until Rachel's phone started ringing. She looked at the caller ID.

"It's Finn." She said, answering her phone." Finn? Where ate you guys at?"

"Rach, I need you to no freak out, okay?" He said, sounding tired and in pain.