Chapter 90

Sunday, April 27th, 2025

35.5 weeks

"How you feeling?" Sam asked as he kissed Stacy's head. She had the baby about an hour ago, and she was in labor for about 32 hours.

"Really tired, really really tired." She said, looking at him. He smiled.

"Where's the baby?" Brenda asked.

"The nurse is going to bring her in here in a few minutes." Nick said, walking in and handing Stacy s drink. She drank some of it and put it on the table.

"How are you feeling?" Stacy asked Brenda. She made a fart noise with her mouth."I'm guessing not very well?"

"No, I'm just tired and huge and my feet hurt." She said.

"You're not huge!" Sam called from the other side of the room. He walked over and sat beside her."Give me your feet." He said, patting his leg. She put her feet in his lap and laughed when he took her shoes off. She sighed when he started running her feet. She looked at him seriously and said,

"I love you." He laughed.

"I love you too, baby."

TIME SKIP

They went home an hour later, after seeing the baby.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a nap." She said and kisses him.

"Alright, well go pick up the kids when you get up." She nodded and smacked his but. He grinned.

"Are you really going to take a nap? Or something else?" She walked closer to him and whispered in his ear, running her hands underneath his shirt,

"Something else."

TIME SKIP

Sunday, May 18th, 2025

38 weeks and 5 days

"You're alright, baby." Sam said, holding Brenda's hands in his. She had gone into labor about two hours ago, but she didn't want to go to the hospital yet. Mary and Donna were there, but everyone actually knew this time that she's in labor.

"I seriously I hate you right now." She hissed at him, squeezing the hell out of his hands.

"I know you do, baby. Do you want to go to the hospital now?" He asked. She shook her head.

"Not yet." She took a deep breath and let go of his hands, leaning back in the chair and relaxing."What time is it?" She asked.

"11:30 PM." Mary answered. The kiss were all asleep. Then they heard from the baby monitor in Brooklyn's room.

"Dada! Here!" She squealed. The four laughed. He got up and went up stairs to her room.

"What are you doin' up?" He asked her.

"I don't know." She tried to say, but sounded like she said 'I on no'. He laughed and picked her up. He started to walk out of her room and saw Kelsey coming out of her room.

"Why are you up?" Sam asked her.

"I can't sleep for some reason." She said shrugging.

"Sam!" Brenda yelled. He looked over the railing at her. She was standing, a puddle forming underneath her.

"Hospital?" He asked.

"Hospital."

TIME SKIP