21: Brittana's Wedding

Friday, November 12th, 2021

WeddingDay

4 hours until wedding

10 AM

Santana and Brittany were in two different rooms, all of the boys downstairs getting ready. Santana, Mercedes, Kurt, Marley, Unique, Brenda, and Rachel were in one room getting ready, while Brittany and the rest of the girls were in another room. Santana didn't seem very nervous, but Brittany was freaking out in the other room.

"I can't do this. I'm not ready." She said, passing back and forth, having been ready for a couple of minutes now. Quinn and Kitty stood in front of her.

"Yes you can, Britt. You two have been together for years. You're perfect for each other." She smiled widely.

"We are, aren't we?"

With the other girls, Brenda was downstairs, coming out of the bathroom down there. None of the boys had paid her any attention. But they did when she started cussing like a sailor when she somehow smashed her hand in the bathroom door.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled loudly. She opened the door and looked at her hand as Sam rushed over to her. Her nail on her ring finger was broken. She only had half of her nail left, the other part already falling off, and it was pouring blood."Shit, why the fuck does this have to happen today!" She exclaimed. Sam took her to the kitchen and turned the water on, pulling her hand under it. She hissed in pain when the water touched it.

"I know it hurts." Sam said, turning the water off and giving her a paper towel to dry it off with. He got a band aid out of the cabinet and put it on her finger. He hugged her and she buried her face in his chest. She pulled away and looked up at him."Wow." Was all he said."You look amazing." He told her. She blushed.

"Thank you."

"No need. I'd get beck up there if I were you." He said. She nodded and went upstairs.

"What happened? I heard you saying the F word left and right." Santana said.

"I broke a nail by accidentally slamming my hand in the bathroom door. I'm fine though." She said.

TIME SKIP

The ceremony was beautiful, and everything went by smoothly. They had their first dance to Sam's song 'Thinking Out Loud', and then everyone started dancing and having fun. After the toasts and slow dancing, Sam, Chord, Jake, Stacy, Stevie, and Mike got out on the dance floor. Sam had a microphone in his hand.