69: First Dance

Monday, September 2nd, 2024

Week 1

For the last week, Sam and Brittany have been on the dancing with the stars set, practicing their first dance, the 'Cha-Cha-Cha. Everyone from Ohio, their families and friends, were in the audience. They are the last couple to dance and they're dancing to 'Wings'. Sam was incredibly nervous, because the highest score tonight was a 24.

"And now, dancing the 'cha-cha-cha' is Sam Evans and Brittany Lopez!" They began dancing, and Sam was a little slow with some of the steps, but they were both out of breath and satisfied with their performance. They walked over to the judges table, Brittany's arm wrapped around his waist, and Sam's arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"That was amazing you two!"Tom said brightly.

"Thank you."Brittany said out of breath.

"What did you think, Carrie Ann ?"Tom asked.

"That has all out been the best dance of the night."She said throwing her hands in the air. They grinned, "Other than a few slow steps, it was great!"

"How about you, Julianne?"Tom asked.

"I completely agree with Carrie Ann." She said."You both are great dancers, whether it's ball room dancing or something else. Other than a few slow steps, it was great."

"Bruno?"

"The way you were moving was fantastic. Purely amazing!" He said, mocking some of Sam's moves. Sam laughed."It was incredibly amazing."

"Thank you."They said at the same time and looked at each other weird.

"Do you two have family here tonight?" Tom asked.

"Oh yeah." Sam said." Brenda, our kids, Santana, our parents, family, and friends. Everyone is here." He said, and they all screamed.

"Brenda, if you would, come out here?" Carrie Ann asked."And you can bring the kids. Santana as well." They came down and Brenda immediately hugged and kissed Sam, making the audience awe. Santana kissed Brittany. Sam hugged Kelsey and then took Brooklyn from Brenda. Carrie Ann and Julianne left the judges table and started cooing at Brooklyn, who smiled at them. Then, they went up to the top balcony, Brenda, Santana and the kids going with them.

"Are you guys ready for your scores?" Erin asked. They nodded. They ended up getting the highest score, 27. Soon after, the two and all of their friends and family were back stage with them, waiting for them to be called back on the floor for the eliminations.

"Do you have any idea how proud of you I am?" Brenda asked, hugging Sam around the waist. He smiled and kissed her head.

"When do you guys have to leave?" Sam asked.

"Well, we're gonna stay here for my birthday and for your second dance on Monday. Plus a little extra thing."

"Really?" He asked. She nodded and he kissed her on the lips."What's the little extra thing?"

"I'll tell you when we get home. Go, it's time for the elimination. We'll be in the audience." She kissed him quickly before following everyone else to their seats. Sam looked at Brittany. She grinned.

"We're not going to get eliminated, alright?"She told him."Because we were amazing!" She exclaimed and he laughed. They went to their spot on the floor.

"The first four couples to be safe are.... Derek and Bindi...Alexa and Mark...Carlos and Witney....Kim and Tony!" The lights shining on them turned off as they hugged, congratulating each other. Brenda and everyone else had their fingers crossed. The four couples left the floor."Alek and Lindsay...Hayes and Emma... You are safe as well." They left the floor. It went to commercial, and when they were back, Tom said," The next four couples are safe...Andy and Allison...Victor and Karina...Tamar and Valentin...Nick and Sharna." They left the floor."Paula and Louis...your safe as well." Tom said. Sam and Brittany looked at each other, holding hands."Chaka and Keo and Gary and Anna...you are in Jeopardy. Sam and Brittany, you are safe!" Sam and Brittany hugged each other tightly, before leaving the floor, going to the side of the floor with the other couples. Hayes high fived Sam and he laughed.

"The couple who is eliminated tonight is.....Chaka and Keo."