24: Bridesmaid Dresses

Friday, February 25th, 2022

Brenda's POV

"You boys have fun in the man cave today, alright?" I said, kissing Sam.

"We will, until Puck loses and starts whining like a baby." He said. I laughed."Have fun sweating your ass of putting on dresses." I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. Me, the girls, the kids, and Kurt left, leaving the rest of the boys there. We went to Raven's Bridal shop that she'd opened up a few months ago, that was doing pretty well so far.

"Hey!" She said, walking over to me, her twin sister Taylor on her heels. She hugged me and waved to everyone else."So, what are you looking for today? Bridesmaid dresses or a wedding dress?" She asked.

"Maybe both, it depends on if we find bridesmaid dresses they like." I said.

"You mean what you like?" Kitty asked sarcastically.

"No, I want your opinion on them too, since you're the ones wearing them." Everyone nodded.

"Well, I already have a few picked out. You, Kurt, your mom, and Sam's mom can just go sit on the couch in front of the dressing rooms and I'll help them get the dresses on." We nodded and Mercedes sat with us.

"You're not trying on dresses?" I asked confused.

"I should probably wait until after I have the babies, since I won't be pregnant at the wedding."

"Good point. Are you and Chord excited?" I asked, mama and Mary looking at us. Mercedes nodded.

"We both are, especially Chord since they're both boys. I'm happy that they are, just me and Josie are going to be out numbered, ain't that right Josie?" Mercedes asked, picking her up and putting her in her lap.

"Yeah!" She said, giggling.

"Have you two thought about baby names?" Mary asked.

"We've actually picked out their names already." She said, grinning.

"What are they?"

"I'm not supposed to say, so don't tell Chord, but Chase Michael and Caleb Matthew."

"That's adorable!" I said, grinning at her. We talked for a few minutes and then all of my bridesmaids walked out in yellow, strapless dresses that barely reached the floor. My mouth dropped open, and they all looked like they hated them."Oh. My. God. Y'all look like Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast'."I said and started laughing with mama, Kurt, Mary, and Mercedes.

"Next dress then!" The next dress was orange, and it had sort of like a white, flowery, lacy strap all the way around underneath there boobs, with a matching strap over the left shoulder.

"I don't really like the color. What do y'all think?"

"No." They said at the same time.

"Good, next dress." They came out in off the shoulder, forest green, floor length dresses.

"That doesn't even match the colors." Kurt said."Next!" Then they came out in a red dress with a strap around the waist.

"I like it, but it seems more like a prom dress more than a bridesmaid dress."

"We also sell prom dresses, by the way." Raven told Mary and Stacy, making them laugh. They came out in a dark-ish blue floor length dress, that none of us liked. They came out in pink, sparkly, ruffle floor length dress.

"How the hell do you walk in this shit?" Santana asked, dragging her feet.

"Um, I like it, just not the ruffles."

"Doesn't match the color. Next!" Kurt exclaimed, making the girls groan. They came back out in a knee length, ruffly, blood red, strapless dress.

"I'm sorry, but no." I said. They changed into another dress. They came out, and it was one shouldered, a sparkly strap around the waist, but it was to pink. It was a beautiful dress, but it didn't match the colors, according to Kurt.

"Beautiful, but no." Kurt said, pointing at the dressing room. The final dress they came out in, I fell in love with. And not just because it was purple. It had straps, it was a lavender color, with a shiny-ish ribon around the waist.

"Oh my god, I love it." I said. The girls agreed. They went back and changed into their regular clothes."I really hope that someone was video taping this." I said.

"I hired a videographer." Kurt said."We can show Sam and the guys this video, and some of the video of you trying on dresses, just not the part when you find your dress today."I laughed and nodded. A red headed man came over with a camera."This is Tanner."

"Hey, I know you." I said, recognizing him."You're the little short, redheaded brother of Chris' ex girlfriend." He laughed."You're not so short now, are you? How old are you now?"

"I'm 20."

"Uh, I feel so old."

"Imagine if Sam was here, he'd start lecturing you on how your not old, but he is."Rachel said, coming in with the other girls. I scoffed.

"Alright, lets go get some lunch." Mercedes said, and everyone looked at her." What? I'm eating for three here."