88: 27th Birthday

Monday, February 17th, 2025

25 weeks and 6 days

Sam woke up to one of the sweetest sounds ever,

"Dada! Dada!" He laughed and turned around, laying on his side to look at Brenda and Brooklyn.

"Happy birthday Sammy." Brenda said. He leaned up and kissed her.

"Thanks baby." He said, pulling away and sitting up. He picked Brooklyn up and sat her on his lap.

"We're going to have some alone time tonight." Brenda whispered to him as Kelsey came in holding the twins. He grinned at Brenda.

"Happy birthday dad." She said, putting the twins on the bed and sitting beside him.

"Thanks Kelsey."She grinned at him.

"What are we doing today?" Sam asked.

"Well, we're going to dinner with some of our famous friends. I'm not saying who and the rest is a surprise." She told him.

"Oh, really?" He asked. She nodded and grinned at him. He laughed.

"Alright, come on. breakfast is waiting." She said. He immediately perked up and followed them downstairs.

"I wrote you a song." Brenda said.

"When can I hear it?" He asked.

"Later today." She said, grinning cheekily. He pouted.

"You're no fun." He said. She giggled.

TIME SKIP

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone yelled as Brenda and Sam walked into the private room at Redbone Alley. Sam smiled, thanking everyone as they sat down. The people here were Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Chris Young, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Nick and Joe Jonas.

"Are you having a good birthday so far?"Carrie asked. Sam nodded as they ordered their food. Brenda reached down to try and get her phone out of her boot but couldn't reach it. She smacked her forehead.

"Sam?"

"What?" He asked.

"Will you get my phone out of my boot for me? I can't reach it." She said, blushing. He snorted and got it for her.

"How the hell did you get it there anyway?"

"I just dropped it in there." She answered. He laughed again with the others."It's not funny! Try having this huge belly on you and trying to do everyday things." He made a face at her and pecked her on the lips. She smiled.

"You're not even huge." He said.

"Did you not see how big your mom got when she was pregnant with you and Chord? And she didn't even go full term!" She said, pointing at him."And I swear to god, if you get me pregnant with triplets the next time around, which will not be happening for a few years, I will seriously hurt your ass." She said, making him and the others laugh.

"Alright. But hey, it's not just my fault you know."

"It will be when I go into labor. Everything is your fault. It's always the husbands fault." Sam laughed.

"Alright, whatever you say baby." Later that day, the whole family, glee friends included, had a party for Sam, Chord, and Jenna, Sam and Brenda getting to meet Tina and Mike's daughter Annika Rose, who is just a few months old. Brenda sang Sam her song, and that night,t he kids stayed with their grandparents and Sam and Brenda got plenty of alone time that night.