44: Swimming & Baby Talk

Friday, August 11th, 2023

14 weeks and 5 days (3 months, 2 weeks, & 5 days)

After Sam and Brenda got home from the latest doctor's appointment, they invited Rachel, Finn, Quinn, Puck, Chord, Mercedes and their kids to their house to swim. Quinn wasn't going to swim since she'd recently given birth to her and Puck's son Noah, who was obviously names after Puck.

"Oh, look at you!" Rachel gushed when Brenda took off her bathing suit cover up, showing off the baby bump. Brenda smiled proudly and sat on the top step in the pool, her belly button down getting wet. Quinn sat on the edge of the pool, her feet in the water, and Mercedes and Rachel got all the way in, kneeling in front of the two, since they're in the shallow in. The boys were in the deep end playing with Julia, Josie, Chase, Caleb, and Noelle. Baby Noah was under the umbrella in his little basket next to Quinn.

"How are you feeling?" Rachel asked.

"Pretty good, actually. The morning sickness finally stopped a few days ago, but I feel really good." She said.

"I was the same way with Noelle, but while I was pregnant with Noah, even this early in the pregnancy, I felt like shit all the time." Rachel and Mercedes agreed, saying that being pregnant with a girl was better than with a boy, even though they all love their sons.

"I was like that with Benny, I hated everyone." Brenda said, causing the girls to laugh." I wonder if that means it's a girl." She said, making a face.

"What's with you? You look like you're constipated." Sam said, sitting beside Brenda as he and the boys came back over with the kids.

"Shut up." She slapped his arm lightly."We're just talking about being pregnant." He raised an eyebrow." To make it eaiser, we're comparing how we felt while we were pregnant with boys, and how they felt with girls." She said.

"Oh, I got'cha now."

"We're thinking that she's pregnant with a girl." Rachel said matter of factly. Sam raised his eyebrows again and looked at the guys, who shrugged.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Finn asked. They shrugged.

"I really don't care as long as the baby is healthy." Sam said. Brenda smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Same, even though I do want a little Sam running around." Everyone laughed at the face Sam made, but he just hugged her around the waist and kissed her cheek, resting his hands on her stomach. Quinn took a picture and put it on Twitter.

Quinn Puckerman @QuinnPuckerman

Just look at how happy these two are! Look at those smiles! @BrendaEvans , @SamEvans