68: Anniversary

Tuesday, August 20th, 2024

Brenda's POV

I woke up the morning of Sam and my anniversary to him kissing my shoulder and kissing all over my face gently. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I smiled and he grinned back.

"Happy anniversary baby." I said, kissing him on the lips.

"Happy anniversary." He replied, kissing me again. I smiled. We laid there for a few more minutes before we got up. I put on a pair of yoga pants and a T-shirt as Sam took a shower.

"I'm gonna go cook breakfast!" I called to him.

"Okay!" He called back. I smiled as he started singing random lyrics to songs he didn't know. I went in Brooklyn's Nursery and saw her just laying there, playing with a little stuffed bear that Puck got her. I tickled her stomach, looking down at her. She smiled.

"Hey pretty girl!"I said, smiling at her. She giggled and I picked her up. I went to Kelsey's room, and saw her sitting on her bed drawing.

"Good morning!" I said. She looked up and grinned.

"Good morning mama! Where's daddy?" She asked, standing up and wrapping her arms around me. I hugged her back with my free arm.

"He's taking a shower." I said." Want to help me get your brother and sister downstairs?" I asked. She giggled and nodded. We managed to get the twins downstairs easily, and we put all three of them in their little bouncers. Kelsey sat at the table, holding Brooklyn's bottle for her as I cooked. Sam came down stairs just as I started putting food on the plates. I turned the stove off and sat with them and began eating."So, what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"Ooh, happy anniversary too!" Kelsey said, causing Sam and I to laugh. Sam kissed her on the head as he poured her some more drink.

"Thanks squirt." He put the bottle back in the fridge and sat down. He looked at me." Me and you are going to dinner tonight."

"But-"

"No, nope. No buts." He said. I giggled." Mom and dad are going to watch the kids tonight. Right Kelsey?"

"Right!" Sam laughed. I smiled.

"Okay, I guess." I said. It was quiet for a little while."Sam?"

"Hm?" He asked.

"I've been thinking....Should I dye my hair to blonde again? Because I really liked it like that." I said. He shrugged.

"Do you really want to?" He asked. I nodded." Then do it if you're really sure." I grinned.

"Yay!" He laughed. He sighed."What?"

"I just realized that in a couple of days Britt and I have to go to LA to start getting our first dance ready for 'Dancing With The Stars'." He said.

"Remember what Santana said, okay? We'll be fine." He nodded.

"I still don't want to leave y'all, period."

"I know, but you'll have fun and we'll come see you and you'll come back here during your break." He nodded and kissed my head.

TIME SKIP

Third Person POV

8 PM

"Don't forget to feed her at 9 o'clock." Brenda was going on and on to her and Sam's parents. Sam laughed and stood up.

"Brenda, baby, they know how to take care of babies. They've already took care of multiple." She sighed and nodded, kissing all of the kids heads and following Sam outside.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." He said. She stuck her tongue out at him. He laughed and held one of her hands in his, their hands resting on her knee. He drove them to the lake, where a mini ship was sitting. She looked at him.

"Are you serious?" She asked. He smiled, nodding, and led them onto it. They started drifting off and they sat at a table, plates full of lasagna already there. She eyes it hungrily, causing him to burst out laughing.

"Go ahead and start eating." He said, taking a bite out of his own. They talked and laughed as they ate, and then sat on a bench, watching the water and the sky.

"I never thought my life would turn out this way." She said quietly.

"How?" He asked.

"I'm famous all over the world, I have the greatest friends, and the most insanely amazing husband any girl could ask for, who gave me the greatest gift ever. Our daughter." She said. He smiled, his eyes watering slightly, and he kissed her gently. A song began playing, and she gasped. It was the song they danced their first dance too. He smiled and stood up, holding his hand out. She put her arms around his neck and he put his hands on her waist. They began dancing around the deck slowly.

I can't believe my fantasy has finally come true
God must have smiled upon me the day I met you
You are the most beautiful in every way
Everything you do and everything you say

Sam pulled her closer and sang in her ear.

If I was ever frozen in time
It wouldn't matter how when or why it would be
As long as I knew that you were next to me
Frozen in time for eternity

I get so excited when I hold your hand
And just the slightest touch sends me right to heaven
I forgot to that it's supposed to feel like this
You inspire my desire
And showed me what I missed

Sam twirled her around, both of them smiling. He pecked her on the lips again as they kept slow dancing.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbled to her. She moved her hand down his arm once before he spun her around again. She smiled at him.

If I was ever frozen in time
It wouldn't matter how when or why it would be
As long as I knew that you were next to me
Frozen in time for eternity

As life goes on
I pray I never take you for granted
From this moment on
I'll never let a single day pass without saying "I Love You"

If I was ever frozen in time
It wouldn't matter how when or why it would be
As long as I knew that you were next to me
Frozen in time for eternity

If I was ever frozen in time.....

When the song was over, she reached up close to his ear and whispered,

"Let's go home."

TIME SKIP

11 PM

They got home and immediately went up to their room. They kissed for a few minutes, and began undressing each other. He unzipped her dress, and she unbuttoned his shirt, before they both took the rest of their clothes off. She laid on her back on the bed as Sam crawled over her. He kissed her, and then lined himself up with her. Instead of thrusting fast and having a quickie like usual, he went slow and steady, quiet, soft moans coming from the both of them as they made love. Sam wasn't wearing a condom this time and neither knew that Brenda has forgotten to take the birth control pill for the second time in the last two days...

I know the ending is bad, but you know what that means!!! ;)