19: This One's A Fighter

Tuesday, November 9th, 2021

3 days before Brittana's wedding

Choir room

3 PM

"I'm happy everyone was able to make it back this week for Santana and Brittany's wedding on Friday." Mr. Schue said, walking in with Quinn on his heels. "It's great to see you out and about Sam."

"It feels great, Mr. Schue." Sam said, grinning at him. Mr. Schue smiled back.

"Quinn has the floor." He said, sitting in his rolling chair.

"Well, for the last couple of weeks, I've had everyone send me any videos or pictures that they had of Sam, including his family members, and I made a video for him. You know how us girls tell each other almost everything, except for our sex lives."Everyone laughed at that."But Brenda has been telling us that Sam has, how should I say this? Problems about himself because of his scars." Sam looked at Brenda who shrugged innocently."Anyway, I've put together a series of pictures and videos a few minutes long. We're going to the auditorium to watch it." She led everyone to the auditorium, and made Sam and Brenda sit in the front. She sat in the second row with Puck as the video started playing.

(The bold words are whats happening in the video. The bold and italic are what the pictures have on them, and then in bold, italic, and underline, is what she wrote for the pictures, just italic and underlined says when the next video starts, or when there are pictures, and the songs are just italic like usual)

"Y'all are insane." On screen Mercedes was saying, as Sam and Quinn pranced around the parking lot.

"This is a good work out. Sam said, out of breath, Brenda laughing behind the camera. Then, in cursive, the words 'This was one of my best memories with Sam and Brenda. Her laughing, and me and him prancing around outside like deer....'

(The next video)

"Sam!" Brenda yelled, running away from her soaking wet boyfriend, who was equally as wet.

"Get'cha lil cute ass back over here!" He yelled back, catching up to her and grabbing her around the waist. He started tickling her."Tell me I'm right."

"No!"

"I'm gonna keep tickling you!"

"Fine, you were right!"

"What was I right about?"

"That the twins were a boy and girl!" He finally stopped tickling her.

"Was that so hard?" She slapped him on the chest and then pulled his face down to her level and kissed him.

(The next video)

"I'm gonna get you!" Sam said, crawling after a running Sandy. The camera pointed at Stacy.

"It's gonna take him a while to catch her."

"Oh I know. He catches me faster." Brenda said. Sam stopped and looked at her.

"That's because you try to be caught." Sams aid, winking and then started chasing Sandy again. Brenda shook her head at him. Sandy ran to her and Brenda picked her up. Sam stood on his knees and mocked being a monster.

"Ah! He's gonna get us San San!" Brenda squealed and Sam started tickling Sandy and kissing Brenda all over her face.

(Pictures)