23: A Snow Day

Tuesday, January 11th, 2022

12 AM

Sam and Brenda are home alone, with the exception of the dogs, while Kurt, Blaine, and Benny were spending the week at Burt and Carole's. They'd already played around in bed a few times this morning, and are eating lunch now, after taking a shower together. They were sitting across from each other in the kitchen, eating. It was snowing heavily outside, already having about 4 inches on the ground outside.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked her. She drank some of her coffee.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" He chuckled.

"Maybe just lay around all day and talk about who we're inviting to the wedding." He said, knowing she'd been wanting to do that, but hadn't said anything to him about it. She smiled widely and nodded. He smiled and picked up their plates and washed them, and then cuddled into her side on the couch. She had a Binder with a bunch of stuff in it, a clean piece of paper sitting on top of it, a purple pen in her hand.

"What's all that?" He asked, taking it and flipping through it.

"Mostly just the list of things we have to do for the wedding that Kurt came up with. Plus cut outs from the wedding magazines that he and Raven gave me." She said. He nodded and handing it back to her.

"Have you and her talked about your dress or anything?" He asked.

"She wants us to fly out to LA next month so she can show me and the girls wedding dresses and Bridesmaid dresses. And you and the guys your tuxes and stuff."She said. He laughed and nodded.

"So, whose first on the list?" He asked.

"Your parents, siblings, my mom, Terry, his kids, Chris and Kevin and their wife and girlfriend and kid-"

"Wait, Kevin has a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I didn't tell you?" She asked. He shook his head."Her name is Molly. They've been together for almost a year, shockingly. I think he's going to propose to her."

"That's awesome. Sorry, I interrupted you. Keep going." She smiled and wrote down the names as She said them.

"Of course the Glee Alumni, Ryder, Melody, Rachel, Artie, all them." She said. By the time they'd finished, they had 185 names written down.

"Is that everyone?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. Hopefully. If I think of anyone else, I'll tell you and see what you think and then write it down.

"That's a lot of names."

"You have a lot of cousins." She said, looking at him. He sighed.

"I know." She laughed.

"So, what's next?" He asked.

"A hell of a lot of stuff." She answered, making him laugh.

"Well, why don't we take a break and take a nap. I'm tired. I've been working hard trying to remember the names of my family members." She laughed and nodded, putting the huge binder on their coffee table. The cuddled and she fell asleep in his arms.