36: Dolphins

Sunday, August 21st, 2022

9 AM

Brenda woke in Sam's arms, light shining through the curtains of their hotel room. Sam was already awake, playing with her hair. She shifted slightly and looked up at him. He smiled down at her and kissed her on the lips.

"Good morning, Mrs. Evans."

"Good morning, Mr. Evans." She said, grinning at him. He smiled again.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked. She sat up, covering her chest with the sheet, since she's still naked from last night. She sat back against the pillows and looked at him.

"I don't know, what is there to do?" She asked.

"Well, we can get up and go downstairs and eat some breakfast." He said. She laughed.

"I kind of need to shower, and so do you, after last night." He winked at her and she giggled.

"Alright then, come on." He said, pulling her up. They took a shower, washing each other and playing around a bit, and then got ready. Sam braided Brenda's hair while she did her makeup, and then they put on their clothes and went down stairs. They sat at a table for two with their breakfast and talked as they ate, laughing at each other. They walked along the beach in the water, holding their shoes and each others hand. Sam twirled her around and she laughed.

"So, what's the plan for today?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking today, we just walk on the beach for a while, eat lunch, and then go to this 'Dolphin Quest' thing, where a bunch of dolphins are trained to to tricks or something like that, and then we go swimming. That is, if you want to do that." He told her.

"Definitely, that'll be awesome!"She said, kissing him on the cheek.

TIME SKIP

"You can touch them you know." The instructor told them.

"I am not touching it." Brenda said, backing up a few steps.

"Oh come on B. They won't hurt you." Sam said, crouching down and petting the dolphin on the head. She shook her head. He stood up and put his hands on her waist, making her go closer to the dolphin.

"He's right, they won't hurt you. They like being petted." She told her. Brenda shook her head again.

"I'll let you go if you do it." Sam said, starting to tickle her. She started laughing.

"Okay, fine!" She squealed. He stopped and she crouched next to him. He started petting the dolphin again, and then it nuzzled her hand. She jumped and made a sound, making Sam laugh. She ended up loving to pet the dolphin, and didn't want to leave when it was over.

"So, what's next?" She asked.

"Swimming." He told her. She grinned and they made their way back to their hotel room, changing into their bathing suits. They were some of the few people at the pool, and Sam just hopped right on in. Brenda sat on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. He swam up to her and grinned.

"What'cha doin'?" He asked sweetly.

"Watching you." She said back, just as sweetly.

"Well, come in with me." He told her, putting his hands on the side of the pool on either side of her.

"I don't know-" He pulled her in and she yelped with the cold water."You butt hole!" She said, laughing.

"Hey, we just got married and you're already insulting me."He said, fake pouting. She giggled and pecked him on the lips.